Search results for query: *

1. -CRW-

If you are a Christian, how does faith play into your golf game?

Same here. I would align golf more with philosophy than theology.
  2. -CRW-

Srixon Z Forged II

Not a fan of the name or the look this go around. Big miss for me.
  3. -CRW-

What is your least used club?

Probably 4 or 5 iron but I don’t have current tracking data. I have a 3, but use that off the tee some. 2nd shots into par 5’s are typically 3 wood or 3i.
  4. -CRW-

What's the healthiest rice?

White. https://www.t-nation.com/lean-built-eating/tip-white-rice-or-brown/amp/
  5. -CRW-

Club brush that actually lasts?

I use Frogger brushes (nylon head only). The quick retractable attachment usually breaks before the brush so I picked up a better one off Amazon. My current brush is probably 2 years old now and still works fine.
  6. -CRW-

How OCD are you with your golf equipment?

I clean my clubs after every shot while playing using a quick brush and a wipe with a towel. And I clean clubs after use on the range with provided club cleaning bins. But I don’t clean them at home anymore and don’t wash my grips.
  7. -CRW-

Your go-to wedge brand?

It was Vokey despite trying others numerous times. Now it’s legacy PXG because of the Hero’s Program pricing. I don’t think their forged line is very versatile, but I’m able to make them work as well as most others for my given skill level (or lack-there-of).
  8. -CRW-

Does the ball go farther in humidity? A debate

According to Trackman, no more than 1 yard longer on an optimized drive and less than 1 yard longer with an iron.
  9. -CRW-

Club that underwhelmed you?

I don’t have it anymore, but the TSi3 driver. Everyone said how much lower spin it produced than previous Titleist drivers, but it was terrible for me and my swing. Even the TSi4 isn’t that low compared to some other low spin options.
  10. -CRW-

Favorite police shows

True Detective (Season 1) Southland
  11. -CRW-

Grip Curiosity

I would like to try the Z-Grip +2 (non-cord). https://store.golfpride.com/store/grips/prod2940002/zgrip-plus2
  12. -CRW-

How often do you play?

I’m at a nice, but affordable club. I play 9 every day the weather and my schedule allows.
  13. -CRW-

Headcovers, on or off?

Yes, always for woods and putter. My dad had his driver head cover off when his bag wasn’t secured. When I started to move the cart his bag fell and put some nice road rash in the paint. Also, never use iron covers.
  14. -CRW-

do you stick with fitted clubs longer than non-fitted clubs?

Historically, no. I’m hoping to change that though and just swap wedges and wood heads every year or two depending on PXG’s prices at the time.
  15. -CRW-

If your balls is on the fringe, do you count it as a putt if you use your putter?

I know it’s not a GIR/Putt, but I would mark it as such on my scorecard so I know it’s not a factor in any strokes over par when I’m going over my round. I keep track of where added strokes come from so I know what to prioritize when practicing.
  16. -CRW-

How long have you been gaming your current Driver?

7 months. Only 1 month with its current shaft. I’ll swap it for a Gen5 head whenever PXG releases a Gen6, but will stick with the shaft until it breaks or I get fit into something better.
  17. -CRW-

Putter Fitting: Do you believe in it?

Yes, but I think with the right alignment markings and neck that most people could be fit into any head shape. I also think with time and use that you can adapt to a putter that’s not the best fit.
Back