Search results for query: *

1. -CRW-

AMG - Swing Myths

This is an excerpt from one of their longer videos on their YouTube channel, but still packed with some good info:
  2. -CRW-

For Sale New Level irons, Shafts, SM8 set, Head Covers

All prices are OBO. Used, RH, New Level 902 Forged 4-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold 120 X100 shafts, stock length/loft/lie, Golf Pride midsize Tour Velvet grips. $350 shipped. SOLD New, PXG labeled black Lamkin Z5 grips - 9 standard, 2 midsize, $100 shipped for all but will break up the set...
  3. -CRW-

LIV Golf - Rules

Just my opinion, but since the PGA Tour is doing everything they can to distances themselves from the LIV I think the LIV should loosen some of the rules. Let the players wear shorts (assuming they currently require pants), let them play a 50+ inch driver if the want, etc. In other words, let...
  4. -CRW-

PXG - Iron Fitting 06.09

I just went through the Club Champion $100 full bag fitting special this last weekend but am not 100% sold on the irons spec’d out for me. Both due to the departure from what I’ve been fit for year after year and due to the wait time I’d have if I order their recommendation - TM P790 with KBS...
  5. -CRW-

Similar Shafts to $-Taper 130?

I was just fit into the $-Taper X/130 shaft. But I wasn't able to try every possible shaft out there. I'm curious as to what other options might be similar that I should try before making any purchase. KBS lists the $-Taper as low-mid spin and mid launch. I tried the following other options...
  6. -CRW-

Club Champion Fitting

I had my $100 full bag fitting at Club Champion today. As usual, I was reaffirmed that shaft makes far more difference for me than head when comparing similar style wood heads and across all iron heads when the loft is the same. I’m still swinging my 6i around 100 mph and driver around 114 mph...
  7. -CRW-

Your Top Rangefinder?

My NX7 Pro Slope just went out completely and lasted just over 3 years. I’m going to replace it with something, but I’m not sure what. My Bushnell Tour V3 is going on 8 years and still works fine, but it’s in my son’s bag. There is a new thread in this forum section regarding a V4 that did the...
  8. -CRW-

For Sale TSi2 3W, Wilson Staff Wedges, AV Raw 3H shaft

Please lock. TSi2 15* 3W, plays slightly shorter than stock at approximately 42.5” and has a +4 gm weight installed to get it to around D2/3 swing weight. The shaft is a MCA Tensei AV Raw White 75 Stiff with a Golf Pride Tour Velvet Midsize grip installed logo down in the A1 position of the...
  9. -CRW-

2021 Trackman Driver Tour Averages

Some new numbers for the 2021 season. Everything is up a hair on average:
  10. -CRW-

Free 1 Month Trial of Decade Golf

Posted on the Decade Instagram page yesterday: https://www.birdiefire.com/invites/signup/uo/ I had some issues with Gateway Time Out errors, but eventually got in and was able to create an account. I've planned to sign up anyway, so this put me over the edge to get officially started.
  11. -CRW-

Tour Spinner Shaft RPM boost

It’s cool to see a shaft change make several thousand RPM’s difference for the same shot/distance by the same player.
  12. -CRW-

Where do you grip the club…

I saw this add from GolfPride on size: I grip all the way at the end of the club, so the add looks like the person is gripped down to me. It got me thinking, what’s most common place on the grip for the upper hand position? Do you grip down some for all your shots like in the add? I’m not...
  13. -CRW-

FS - Odyssey SL Seven Putter, TSi4 9* driver, Arccos Sensors

Odyssey Stroke Lab Seven putter, 34”, used - $200 shipped Titleist TSi4 9* driver with RDX Black 70 TX shaft and Lamkin UTX standard grip, shaft tipped 1” and playing at 45”, used. Head has a mark on the clear coat in the high toe area. - $OLD Arccos Sensors. 13 standard and 1 putter. Used...
  14. -CRW-

Pure Plane Pro

Anyone have experience with this? I saw an ad on YouTube so I have one on order. I know I could just stick alignment sticks (driveway markers) in the ground, but this seems like it would come in handy when practicing on mats. https://pureplanepro.com/
  15. -CRW-

For Sale FS - Titleist TSi3 10* Driver Head

FS - Titleist TSi3 10* Driver Head Used. No trades. $450 shipped, continental US only. SOLD
  16. -CRW-

Driver Address Position

How do you set up with the driver and what type of shot do you produce? I was thinking about this earlier and did some experimenting. Do you hover or ground the club? Do you put the driver right up next to the ball or do you leave a gap? If there is a gap, how much is too much for you?
  17. -CRW-

For Sale Cobra F9 Driver, Srixon 3w & 3h, Sub70 3w & 3h

***Please lock - listed on eBay*** For sale. All used. Cobra F9 Driver, 9*, White/Blk, PX HZRDUS Black in 65 (62g), 6.5/x-flex, cut to play at 45”. Has two very small paint chips along the raised edges on the ridges on the crown. Includes tool, head cover, and additional weights. $200...
  18. -CRW-

For Sale Cobra King 3D Printed Grandsport-35 Putter

For Sale - Used Cobra King 3D Printed Grandsport-35 Putter. 34”, stock lie, stock grip and head cover. In like-new/mint condition. $300. $275. SOLD
  19. -CRW-

Shot Scope - Strokes Gained - Free eBook

If you haven't seen it, Shot Scope has a free Strokes Gained eBook available via email signup here: https://www.shotscope.com/us/what-is-strokes-gained/ If you don't want to sign up, the link from the email I received should work to view it directly...
  20. -CRW-

Ball/Spin Question for Mid-Speed Players

My son just had a driver fitting on Trackman and we learned he’s consistently around 3k spin. His club speed was around 102, AOA -1, LA ~10*, carry 235-240, and total in the 260’s. We don’t want to change his technique to try and hit more up because he’s successful off the tee as is. In his...
Back