Search results for query: *

1. BuckeyeMark

FS: 3 shirts - nike (tw), puma - army golf towel, pebble beach tag, titelist hat

Polo shirts all large. $25 each or $60 for all three. Army towel - $10 Pebble Beach golf bag tag - $5 Titelist hat - $10 Buyer pays shipping. I'm open to offers.
  2. BuckeyeMark

Most forgiving driver?

We hear a lot of talk about game improvement irons but I'm not sure I've seen as much attention on the driver side of things. Mostly that's about hitting it long. But I'd trade some yardage for forgiveness and straightening out my mis-hits. Does someone make a game improvement driver? You...
  3. BuckeyeMark

Anyone got a Flint & Tinder hoodie?

A lot of cool websites - like Art of Manliness - can't stop singing the praises of the Flint & Tinder hoodie. It's supposed to be so soft and amazing and its guaranteed for ten years and it's incredible. It's $100. For. a. hoodie. I'm all in on quality stuff and I need a hoodie so I'm kinda...
  4. BuckeyeMark

Golf bag design - what's missing on yours? If you could design the perfect bag...

Are you 100% satisfied with your bag? If so please post a pic! If not let's talk about what to add to a bag to make it perfect. My current bag is a Callaway cart bag that has two insulated pockets (genius) but it doesn't have that cool putter shaft hole that some bags have. I really like...
  5. BuckeyeMark

WTB Impact Ball

Looking for one of these: https://theimpactball.com/ Preferably in the blue/orange size but can do blue/green. Anybody got one lying around they are not using?
  6. BuckeyeMark

Best low compression ball - value, all around good ball, etc

Going to a low compression ball. What have you hit that you like? Really don't want a super pricey ball. Thoughts/ideas?
  7. BuckeyeMark

Best energy bar for golf?

Played 18 in the withering Texas sun yesterday afternoon and the heat and humidity really took it out of me. By 15 my tail was dragging. Ate two Cliff Bars but they are the protein bars and not high carb bars. I need something to put the fuel back in the tank. What energy bar are you using...
  8. BuckeyeMark

Need help - running a tourney next week and the course's greens are a disaster

I run a small tourney each year (40 players) and the course we normally play had some kind of disaster on their greens and apparently they are pretty rough. Not good. Don't really want to move the tourney as guys come from out of town and have hotels etc so that's not an option. We need to...
  9. BuckeyeMark

WTB Cleveland Altitude 588 4 & 5 irons

Hearing good things about what these two clubs can do for a high handicapper. Anybody got'em laying around and looking to re-home them?
  10. BuckeyeMark

WTB - Odyssey's new X-ACT Tank Chipper

You saw it, you liked it, you bought it ... and it wasn't for you. What should you do now? SELL IT TO ME!!!!! This is what I'm looking for...
  11. BuckeyeMark

how much would a new set of irons help me?

I have a set of Callaway Diabalo irons. I bought them because they were heavily recommended game improvement irons. However, those irons were developed in 2010 or so. I am wondering how much the technology has moved in the last 5-6 years. Are the new clubs worth the money? I bought these...
  12. BuckeyeMark

FOUND: Kansas Jayhawks ball marker

Playing some golf today and found a Kansas Jayhawk golf ball marker. If you can tell me where you lost it, it's yours. If no one can claim it (and that seems pretty doubtful) I'll be glad to send it to the first Kansas Jayhawk fan that wants it. Yup, I'll send it to you for free. Just be the...
  13. BuckeyeMark

FS/FT - Golf Gym PowerSwing Trainer resistance bands and bag

Golf Gym's PowerSwing Trainer includes all three PowerCord resistance levels. • Light/lowest resistance • Medium/standard resistance • Heavy/strongest resistance Designed for the golfer looking to personalize the golf specific exercises by customizing the training and conditioning program...
  14. BuckeyeMark

FS - PGA Tour Home Academy - DVDs, Manuals, Practice Sheets, Impact Bag

This is the PGA's home learning course that has reviewed well here (there's a thread for it). I've used this some so there are some wear marks on the books etc but generally it's in very good shape. You get 10 DVDs, impact bag (without the towels in it!), the manuals, practice calendar...
  15. BuckeyeMark

Black Friday golf specials - post'em up!

Let's start a thread with BF deals! Here's the Dick's ad scan: http://www.bfads.net/Black-Friday/Dicks-Sporting-Goods/Ad there is golf stuff on page 4 and page 13.
  16. BuckeyeMark

Hate Rory's Omega watch commercial? You are not alone!

Last week during the PGA several of us vented big time about how stupid the Omega watch commercial is. And it is. It is absolutely mindless. And they play it over and over and OVER! Well someone has finally had it...
  17. BuckeyeMark

Question about how rules officials do their work as they walk with the pros

We're going to hear a lot about DJ and the infamous grounded club incident this week. My question is not about that (and please don't derail the thread with that conversation). My question is "Do rules officials advise players without being asked or do they keep their mouth shut until the...
  18. BuckeyeMark

experience with taking lessons indoors?

I'm thinking of taking signing up for lessons at my local PGA Superstore. That's going to be an all indoor deal. They have practice bays and lesson bays with electronics etc. But I'm wondering if that's going to be the same as being outdoors and hitting "for real." Ideas on that? I'm a hh...
  19. BuckeyeMark

keeping your hands dry - rosin bag? something?

It's summer in Big D and that means yesterday the temp was in the high 90s and the Temp-Humidity Index said it felt like 104. My right hand was just wet with sweat and I had a tough time getting it dry. Grab the towel on the way off the cart to the shot - kinda damp by the time I got lined up...
  20. BuckeyeMark

I'm a magnet for coaching... Do you get unsolicited free advice?

At the rage today with my buddy and the range pro walks by. "You are very good with your hands and arms." I said something self-deprecating like "stick around and I'll manage to foul up" or something. Next thing you know we're in a full-on lesson. I deliberately do NOT shift my weight...
Back