Search results for query: *

1. Platoon

Auto Racing Thread

About a month ago we switched to YouTube TV from Comcast. It saved us over $100 a month for the exact same channels. It’s been fabulous so far until today. Set a recording last night for MotoGP on TruTV and it didn’t record because apparently YouTube TV didn’t pay the full charge for all sports...
  2. Platoon

Auto Racing Thread

I just found out MotoGP is on HBO Max. Made my day…
  3. Platoon

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

I’ve had them both and settled on the ZX4‘s. My only regret is I miss the feel of the ZX5’s.
  4. Platoon

Anyone into home theater/audio?

Looks pretty darn good to me. I’m envious I don’t have a dedicated room like that 👍
  5. Platoon

Anyone into home theater/audio?

I’ve had a top of the line 5.1/7.1 systems for the last couple of decades. Sadly when we bought a mid century modern house last year I finally gave into to the Mrs request and went the a high end sound bar. I do miss the big booms of a 12 or 15 inch subwoofer but I really love that crystal clear...
  6. Platoon

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

Just had my best 5 iron ever with my ZX 4 MKll’s. Shot was from 184 yards but I was in between club decision with my hybrid and 5 iron since 180 yards is my maximum with the 5 iron on most occasions. Irons are my weakness but decided WTH and pulled out the 5 iron and was rewarded with tap in...
  7. Platoon

I dismissed the Ping G425 driver series to hastily

425 is the most accurate driver I’ve ever tried. Didn’t care about the sound because I felt like I couldn’t miss a fairway with that driver…
  8. Platoon

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

My Srixon’s are dialed in now. At first I thought I bought to light of shafts with my KBS 75 Max and always missing left. But after small adjustment I feel like I can’t miss right now. One of my buddies gave me a tip and it’s changed my iron game. Since I have a tendency to hit the ball heavy...
  9. Platoon

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

Tee’d off at 6:15 this morning to beat the looming triple digit heat and shot my first round in the 70’s all year. Finally avoided the dreaded double bogey. Srixon distances were high and long in this weather…
  10. Platoon

PING G430 Drivers

Just out of curiosity, did you try the G430 LST?
  11. Platoon

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

I am in the same boat. When I had my fitting, I was just absolutely crushing the Dart shaft since it was 20 grams lighter, but on the course I’m having issues missing left because of the lighter shaft and have to make a big time adjustment to keep from missing left. I will get this rectified...
  12. Platoon

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

I’ve been able to draw my ZX4 lower irons pretty good. A skill I’ve learned over the years from being in the trees so much!
  13. Platoon

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

I’ve always played the middle offerings from Srixon but I just made the switch from ZX5 to ZX4’s and couldn’t be happier. Went down on shaft weight from SteelFiber 95 to the KBS Max 75‘s. Seems to fit my swing better since SS with 7 iron is now down to 70-75 MPH.
  14. Platoon

Bushnell X3 left on the cart

Recently purchased a Bushnell X3 and it was as perfect as a rangefinder could be. Only issue was I left it attached to the cart since it’s magnetic when I turned the cart in. Of course no one turned it into the pro shop when I called later on that day. Magnetic range finders are awesome but...
  15. Platoon

TaylorMade Stealth 2 Drivers

Just picked up the Stealth 2 Plus and had my initial outings last weekend. My early thoughts are it leaves my old Ping G425 in the dust but I need to dial in the control. It will be fun trying to tame in this beast!
  16. Platoon

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

I've played Srixon irons for awhile now and the middle offering of the three has always fit my game the best. When I bought this years model I was injured at the time so I bought the 5's without hitting them. The 5's are still a great club but when I was able to swing after healing I was shocked...
  17. Platoon

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

Crap! Bought the new ZX5’s and NEVER should have hit the ZX4’s on demo day. Will play another couple of rounds but I’m seriously thinking for the first time in my life, taking advantage of the 90 day return policy :(
  18. Platoon

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

Interesting, My Recoil 95's were no extra charge and come in 11 days later. But I ordered early January.
  19. Platoon

PING G430 Drivers

For me it was hardly a difference. But I‘m fortunate that I can play both a draw and fade and adjust accordingly on my takeaway When I play a fade I hit 78% of the fairways. When I hit my draw it’s travels farther but down to 52% of fairways. These days I hit my baby fade more than the draw...
  20. Platoon

PING G430 Drivers

I went regular for the first time in my life. Bought the 9* head and adjusted to 10* since the 10.5 was sold out. Alta CB with the LST head playing at 10* just worked out perfect for me with a piercing flight. Most importantly, it just felt right. The Max head was a little too much spin for me.
Back