Search results for query: *

1. Mmaynard11

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The Final 2

For a second when reading @jdtox announcement I thought I stumbled on to a dating app! 😂
  2. Mmaynard11

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The Final 2

Holy crap congrats fellas!!! Welcome back @MarMill Perfect addition to Team Hackers and @JDax and @cagolfer will get along with their favorite of Rory!!!
  3. Mmaynard11

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

I suspect you are happy with those numbers!!! Can I steal a bit of those distance numbers though? 😂
  4. Mmaynard11

What’s The Worst Weather You Have Played In?

You know when I saw I had a reply from you my mind went directly to Dormie. That is a tough call. Even though it rained and was cold it wasn't unbearable. I think having the comfort station twice made it much easier to want to finish the round.
  5. Mmaynard11

Pizza Slices

I was never good at Geometry and would eat B last. I would have memories of eating a small piece and forget about stuffing my pie hole with the rest. 😂
  6. Mmaynard11

TESTERS Congrats! You are Testing Wilson Dynapower Forged

Damn congrats to the group of testers! A lot of familiar names and truly look forward to the feedback they are going to bring! @PiratePenguin already switching up the bag? Will be interesting to see your thoughts against your current gamers.
  7. Mmaynard11

WITB the scramble bag for billyh

Great looking set up but damn headcover overload. 😂
  8. Mmaynard11

WorldWide Golf Goes Off Course

Great listen and pushed me to run further because I wanted to listen to the entire show! Thank you for diving into the business aspect @redlineshifter and enjoyed the music discussion at the end. Time for me to check out this YouTube channel!!!
  9. Mmaynard11

What’s The Worst Weather You Have Played In?

I think for me it was the event with Cobra Puma Golf in Chicago several years ago. I think it rained the entire time we were there from Friday arrival to Sunday arrival back home. As Forrest Gump would say we had driving rain, rain that came in sideways and rain that even seemed to come from...
  10. Mmaynard11

Packing For a Month Long Golf Excursion

I can’t wait to see the madness.
  11. Mmaynard11

Packing For a Month Long Golf Excursion

This thread has been interesting to read. Talk about undershirts, wearing shorts/pants for multiple rounds, and lack of the most important thing socks. The question we all want to know are you packed for the trip yet?
  12. Mmaynard11

WorldWide Golf Goes Off Course

Looking forward to this one! Will tee it up for my run here this morning.
  13. Mmaynard11

The Official 2024 NFL Thread

Thank you for the trade Detroit now I can call it a night.
  14. Mmaynard11

Not in a suit!!! 😂
  15. Mmaynard11

Good pick by the Lions.
  16. Mmaynard11

Hilarious listen to the CFB guys rip up these guys.
  17. Mmaynard11

Campbell looks fired up!!!
  18. Mmaynard11

Hell yeah trade baby!!!
Back