Search results for query: *

1. AZRhode

Dallas Area Golf Trip

I am a ClubCorp Member and will be headed to Dallas next week. I can play the following for just a cart fee and have time for 2 rounds. What would everyone recommend? Thanks in advance for any input. Brookhaven Country ClubGolf Club - Private Canyon Creek Country ClubGolf Club -...
  2. AZRhode

WTB: Apex UT 18*

Looking for an 18* Apex UT.
  3. AZRhode

WTB: Regular Flex Iron Shafts

I am looking for a cheap set of iron shafts. Graphite or steel is fine. For my 12 y/o son who's just starting out.
  4. AZRhode

WTB: Regular Flex Irons

Looking for irons for my son. He's 12 and about 5' tall and swings about 90 mph. Just want something pretty inexpensive and forgiving as I'm not sure he'll stick with it.
  5. AZRhode

Fs- callaway 816 dbd 9* $250 obo

Practically new (one range session) Callaway 816 DBD 9*. Stock Rogue stiff flex shaft. Includes headcover and shaft. $250 obo shipped.[/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  6. AZRhode

Wtb: 9* 815 stiff flex

Looking for my father-in-law. 9* 815 stiff flex. Prefer to have a headcover but not a deal breaker if not.
  7. AZRhode

FS: Taylormade TM880 putter $45

Nice putter. I bought it used but it couldn't beat my Odyssey so here it is.
  8. AZRhode

FS: 910F and Fd with AD DI, Ka Li and PX 8C4 shafts

910F (average condition), and two 910FDs (one in good condition, one average condition) Shaft options AD DI 7x, Ka Li stock stiff, PX 8C4 stiff. $50 for Ka Li or PX, $70 for AD DI, you pick a head.
  9. AZRhode

FS: Whiteboard x flex 910 D3 head

910 D3 9.5 with Whiteboard 73x Head and shaft are both in great condition. $100
  10. AZRhode

FS: PX HANDCRAFTED 6.5 and AD DI 6x with Callaway adapters

I paid $175 for it. For sale at $125. I used it for one range session and one session in PGA SS and it's not the best fit for me. Great condition, stock Callaway grip and tip. I used this for 2 seasons in my 913 and retipped it at PGA SS and it doesn't fit as well with the new head. Not a...
  11. AZRhode

Fs-adams irons cb2 and idea

ADAMS CB2 IRON SET 4-G ALL STANDARD SPECS $200 PLUS SHIPPING ADAMS IDEA IRONS- THEY'RE OLD BUT STILL PLENTY OF LIFE LEFT $40 PLUS SHIPPING
  12. AZRhode

Fs- titleist 910 and 913 heads and shafts

***Price drops for the weekend. Let me know if you want any specific combo or package deal*** Time to clear out my closet and my father-law's as well. All prices plus shipping cost to your location. COMPLETE DRIVERS: TITLEIST 910 D2 9.5 WITH PX $100 (WITH HEADCOVER)-PRICE DROP $75...
  13. AZRhode

Funny Range story...

So, my wife decides to get some new fancy body scrub for the house and I'm out of my cheap Dove body wash and I decide to try the wonderful "Cocunut Sugar Rub" and I have to admit, it smells nice and the little granuals make your skin feel nice, so I'm feeling dandy and all prettied up. A while...
  14. AZRhode

Changing Wedge loft-effect on bounce?

I just bought a couple new Jaws wedges and wanted to adjust the loft. The guy at the club desk told me that for each degree you weaken the loft, you take away one degree of bounce, and the opposite as you stregthen loft. Can anyone confirm this as accurate?
  15. AZRhode

My new Adams CB2s

I've played two rounds with my new Adams CB2s and I like them alot, I'm just not sure I'm in love yet. They seem to be a hair longer(3-5yrd per club) compared to my AP2s, which is not a big deal either way. I think that is most likely due to the 1-2* stronger lofts and maybe the lighter shafts...
  16. AZRhode

4i vs 4H

I'm having a dilema on whether to go with a 4i or 4h. With starting at 5i, I have a gap in my bag over 200-205yrds. That's the max I can normally get my 5i without swinging out of my shoes which is never a good option for me. The Adams A7 4H goes 220-230 and it's tough for me to ease up on it...
  17. AZRhode

Lie and Lofts

Just had my lies and lofts adjusted for the first time in 2 years. They were still very close to my specs. 5i needed a .5* more upright. The 8i was 1* week(39 instead of 38) and the PW was .5* week, (46.5 instead of 46). I knew there was a reason I was missing my shots by 2 yards with those...
  18. AZRhode

AP2 Irons

Does anyone else play AP2s? I have the originals and love them. I've played "players irons" for the past 6 sets and love the look of this type in general but these are the best so far. Pretty forgoving for a players iron and they feel real good too. Anyone out there play both AP2(new vs old)...
  19. AZRhode

New Shoes #2

I got similar shoes in black two weeks ago. Liked them so much, had to get saddle.
  20. AZRhode

New Shoes

These just came yesterday. Comfy as can be, like wearing a slipper. And pretty sweet looking if you ask me.
Back