Search results for query: *

1. D

Is it possible?

To get a driving iron built that is the length of a 4 iron but with a 2 iron head ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. D

Snell MTB Black

Got my 1st box of Snell MTB black balls today... Pretty excited to play a round this weekend to see how I like'em!!!
  3. D

Swing Balance with Driver

I usually leave my driver in the bag but want to start learning how to hit it. One issue Im having is that after contact with the ball I find myself having to step back with my right foot to catch my balance again.. Im right handed... Is this because Im swinging to hard, ot wide enough in my...
  4. D

WTB - Indi Golf Wedges

I'm looking to replace my wedges with the StingRay and wanted to check here first to see if any members were selling any..
  5. D

Putter Fitting Questions

Hey guys and gals, Ive never been fitted for a putter and considering being fitted for one. I dont know what to expect, what questions to ask, and what information may be asked about me... The current putter I use is one I actually bought from the FS forum here about 5 or 6 years ago, its a...
  6. D

?? about replacing shaft

Disregard.
  7. D

Lessons - How Often

How often do you take "clean-up" lessons throughout the year ? and generally what do those lessons focus on ?
  8. D

WTB Low cost 3-Wood

Currently playing a 18 degree hybrid and looking for a 13 to 14 degree 3-wood for the bag..
  9. D

Ping g hybrid

I got the chance to use a demo PING G HYBRID(R-Flex) yesterday during my round. I have never hit my woods as straight and as long as this. I used it mostly in the back 9 yesterday and hit every fairway right down the middle and long.. I've been considering ditching my woods and becoming a...
  10. D

What's your method(s) of course management??

As high handicapper, I've realized that not only do I make mistakes with my swing , I tend to make mistakes with my shot selection....Sometimes I'm too ambitious , sometimes too conservative.. What are some of the thought processes or rules you use to managing the course in your round to shoot...
  11. D

What cigars are your current go to' s ??

Mine are Man O'Wars , Drew Estates, and Caldwells....
  12. D

Winter golf Style...

For you golfers located in areas that actually has 4 seasons.. What are your choices of clothing in the colder months that both keep you warm and doesn't make you feel bulky and restricted in your swing??
  13. D

Tall with long arms....

I've been golfing now for about 5 years. I'm 6'1 and have pretty long arms. I've never been fitted for clubs but everyone tells me I should get fitted for longer than normal clubs. The fact is I feel the opposite, I feel like I need shorter clubs because of my long arms and choking down on the...
  14. D

Driver Shaft Question

Outside of visiting a club fitter, what are some signs that a golfer is using a shaft that is too stiff for their swing ?
  15. D

What's in your practice session ?

When at the range, how do you ensure you are practicing to become a better golfer and not a better practicer ? Whats your routine? if you don't mind sharing.. please see mine below and critique it. I would like to learn to practice to become better on the course and not be happy about being a...
  16. D

Golf Lesson...

So I am taking my first golf lesson this weekend and I am wondering what to expect, things I should give thought to before the lesson and how honest I should be about what's comfortable vs what's technically correct, but uncomfortable... I am sure there is a thread about this somewhere ...
  17. D

CIGARS and GOLF ANYONE !!!!

If any of you guys are cigar smokers , whats ya favorite stick to smoke while your out on the fairways ???
  18. D

Please help me understand why this happened !!!!

For the past, as many years as I've been playing, I've been very inconsistent with my driver.. Just recently, I started moving mystery grip down, choking down on the club.. After that, the club seems so much more easier to control, I feel the head of the club more, and I have been absolutely...
  19. D

Golf challange scenerio

If you could only carry 2 clubs in an entire round, which two would they be and why ? BTW, the putter counts a club...
  20. D

Your favorite Shaft Question

I have not yet experienced a club fitting session where I find out what type of shaft works best for my swing, etc... But for those of you that have... Do you always play that particular shaft in any clubs you get ? When you buy new irons or woods, do you try the stock shafts first or do you...
Back