Search results for query: *

1. GolfFest

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Found the swing today and the driver was great. Drove the short par 4 went from 315 to 10 feet and promptly left the putt short. Saturday my driver swing was not in a great place but still feel it’s a forgiving head.
  2. GolfFest

The THP Range/Practice Thread

Found my driver swing again, was rushing the downswing. Needed to work on the transition, get the weight shift right. Funny enough it was an unsolicited tip from someone we were paired up with that nailed the problem.
  3. GolfFest

CELEBRATION The Captain of the 2024 Grandaddy em Em All with Callaway Golf

Here we were thinking it was a possibility you got @MWard and instead you got MWood. This lowers the under on the prop bet for number of restraining orders issued at the event.
  4. GolfFest

ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Participant #1 for Team THP in the Grandaddy of Em All

Well played @JB This was better than any wild theory we could come up with
  5. GolfFest

ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Participant #1 for Team THP in the Grandaddy of Em All

Ok so I thought I knew. I did not. Not even close. Was not expecting this. Such a great idea
  6. GolfFest

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Titleist Vokey Experience

You are going to want to intentionally miss some greens to properly test those wedges.
  7. GolfFest

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Titleist Vokey Experience

Do you typically play the set gap wedge?
  8. GolfFest

Best Iron Finish?

The satin on the Apex for me, at least when thinking long term. Not a fan of chrome. I do like the look of some of the copper stuff when new.
  9. GolfFest

2024 Titleist Vokey SM10 Review

I think you’ll like the M when you get them in the right lofts. I’m considering M for the lob wedge this next time around instead of the lowest bounce option.
  10. GolfFest

What did you shoot today?

It will come back. It will also help to have your own lob wedge. Fun course, I’d definitely play it again.
  11. GolfFest

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

I know very little about the Diamana putter shaft other than seeing it as an option somewhere
  12. GolfFest

The Ultimate 3

Sorry Dan. This hurts
  13. GolfFest

What did you shoot today?

80 today. Went up north and played with @Tenputt. Glad we made it happen. Hit a great drive on one and then didn’t drive well after that. Irons and putter were good though.
  14. GolfFest

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Ti 340 Mini Driver Spotted

UW is the closest thing to magic in a golf club, so of course I want to know more.
  15. GolfFest

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Ti 340 Mini Driver Spotted

Definitely want to hear more about this DUW
  16. GolfFest

Do you underestimate how much the golf ball changes things?

Maybe? I’ve been playing both the CT and CTX side by side doing some testing lately. I would describe the differences as subtle rather than major. Definitely noticeable but also feeling like I could play either
  17. GolfFest

Calling all shaft experts

I played the Elevate in the 21 pros. When I demoed the 24 pros I tried both the DG mid and the elevate and saw similar numbers. Funny enough I am getting more height and spin than either of those from the PX steel which is supposed to be low/low. I attribute that to making better contact.
  18. GolfFest

CELEBRATION The Captain of the 2024 Grandaddy em Em All with Callaway Golf

I heard, and don’t fact check me on this, that our new captain used to work as the SuperStroke mascot at the pga show.
  19. GolfFest

Golf shorts: How short is too short?

8” is as short as I can go
Back