Search results for query: *

1. D

FS-Odyssey White Demascus Number 9-Japan Only Version

I have for sale an Odyssey White Demascus. Purchased from jlukes last year. Only has been carpet rolled. Absolute beauty. Comes with superstrock grip. Only reason for selling is I have my eyes on another item in the forum. Asking $175
  2. D

South Florida Golf

Hey All, I will be down in S.fl next week on business and it looks like me and a coworker can get out on the links weds. I looked at golf now and Jacaranda is on there. Any preferences east vs west? Or any other courses that we chord be looking at?
  3. D

Golf Digest Equipment Special

I noticed that before the final round of the Arnold Palmer Invit. There is a golf digest equipment review. Does anyone know if this is "paid programming" or if it will be a true review of latest and greatest golf equipment?
  4. D

Hole in one

Witnessed my first hole in one today. Wish it would have been me but my buddy who has been playing for 20 yrs nailed a wedge on a 120 yd and sunk it. It was his first ever. In the 3 months that I have been back playing I have seen an eagle each month. With the over two coming on par 4s.
  5. D

Tipping on the golf course

So I have been having a blast getting back out on the course and enjoying the game. With that being said I have a question in regards to tipping the staff that you encounter at the course. I have seen two scenarios depending on the course played and was wondering what is considered etiquette for...
  6. D

Hello from the Sunshine State

Hello I am getting back into the game after an 8 yr layoff and have found that the game that once frustrated me is fun again. I am loving every minute of it. I am 3 months in and things are progressing but the best part is seeing improvements on a daily basis. Thanks for all the great info on THP.
Back