Search results for query: *

1. MellowGolf

Hello From Bridgestone Golf!

Hi Guys! I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself...my name is Jeff and I am an equipment tech with Bridgestone Golf. I have been with the company almost 9 years and have chatted with many of you online through our B-Fit service. As things ramp up heading into the PGA Merchandise Show...
  2. MellowGolf

Bridgestone Golf at The Masters

Sorry for the delay guys, it has been a hectic week! For Masters week, we have basically relocated the entire Bridgestone Golf marketing team to Augusta. We have events going on around the city as well as a presence at the course. I will use this thread to post any and all updates I have. Here...
  3. MellowGolf

Bridgestone Golf - J715 & J15 Test Drive

I wanted to give everyone a heads up, the Bridgestone Golf Test Drive program for the J715 & J15 line is now posted online! If you have been wanting to demo any of the new Bridgestone Golf Clubs, Test Drive is your answer! Bridgestone Golf's innovative Test Drive Program enables you to get a...
  4. MellowGolf

Bridgestone Golf BOOM Club

As I was chatting with some of the guys over on the Bridgestone 2015 NFL Experience thread, it came to my attention that not all of the THP members are familiar with the Bridgestone Golf BOOM Club. I thought I should take a minute to re-introduce the BOOM Club as I feel it is a service that many...
  5. MellowGolf

Bridgestone at 2015 NFL Experience

Last week were were busy with the PGA Show in Orlando Florida. This week we are setting up shop at the Phoenix Convention Center for the NFL Experience and Bridgestone Fan Gallery!!! I will be posting info and pics in this thread all week long to keep everyone up to speed with what Bridgestone...
  6. MellowGolf

Bridgestone 2015 E Series Q & A

Once again, this is Mellowman with the Bridgestone Golf B-Fit team. We had a wonderful time on the range yesterday demoing clubs and talking equipment all day long right here on THP! As you well know, today the PGA Show moves inside to the Orange County Convention Center. I am having a great...
  7. MellowGolf

Bridgestone J15 Q & A

Good afternoon and happy PGA Show Demo day! This is Mellowman with the Bridgestone Golf B-Fit team checking in. I have been trying to keep up as much as I can with each individual Bridgestone Golf thread today. We appreciate all of the love THP has been giving our new J15 line! Keep up the great...
  8. MellowGolf

Bridgestone Golf Joins THP!

Hello, this is Elliot (Mellowman) with the Bridgestone Golf B-Fit team. B-Fit is an online fitting and product assistance service that offers phone, web chat, and video support to Bridgestone Golf consumers around the world. To expand Bridgestone’s online assistance efforts, I will be...
Back