Search results for query: *

1. diddums

Hybrid shaft advice needed.

Last Saturday I snapped my hybrid shaft and I was just going to upgrade the whole club but now my wife is giving me grief so I think I'll just buy a new shaft instead, and I did like the club anyway. So it was a TM 11 rescue with a Aldila RIP 65 R flex shaft, does anyone know of a shaft that is...
  2. diddums

I broke 90 today.

I've been playing very well (for me) lately and I've been winning some comps. I lost 2 shots off my handicap over the last two weeks, so when I played today I wasn't really planning on scoring well cause of my lower hcp. But what do you know, I shot the best round of my life. I had 45...
  3. diddums

Clicgear model 8 push cart review.

I haven't done a review before but here goes. So I decided to buy myself a new pushcart, and I was drawn to the new 4 wheeler from clicgear. My first and previous cart was a 3 wheel with the rotating front wheel. Now whilst the rotating wheel was good on fairways or paths, it was pretty sucky...
  4. diddums

Almost broke 90, so close.

I played a social group round on Sunday at a course I have played 3 times before with scores of 99,98,98. I was playing fairly well and was 8 over after the front 9 and by the 18th i only needed a double bogey or better on a fairly easy but narrow par 4 to break 90. It was only 230m to the...
  5. diddums

Footjoy XPS-1 Shoes leaking.

I bought a pair of XPS-1's a bit over 2 months ago and after playing on a wet course, it wasn't raining but was still wet from all the rain we have had, after the round I took off my shoes and about a third of the innersoles were wet. So I took them back and got them replaced under warranty...
  6. diddums

Has anyone got one of these Cleveland Bags, feedback wanted.

I'm looking at picking up this bag and was wondering of anyone has one and could provide some feedback. I'm interested in the dividers, if they are individual or not. And also any other note worthy points. Thanks in advanced.
  7. diddums

Thinking about using PVC pipe as dividers in my bag.

I have a TM Catalina 3.0 bag. It has a 14 way top divider and 3 full length dividers. But when I'm using my push buggie, and also occasionally on a cart, my clubs are getting all tangled and are hard to get on and out. I was thinking of putting sone lengths of PVC pipe in there to stop this...
  8. diddums

Does anyone carry more then 14 clubs when playing socially?

I'm curious to see what people think about this. I recently bought a 4hy but I didn't take my 4i out so my bag at the moment is: Driver 3w 3hy 4hy 4-9i PW GW SW LW Putter I only use my 4i for low shots under trees. I'm not sure what to take out though. I only play socially, don't play any comp.
  9. diddums

Which ruling applies here?

I ended up here off the tee on a par 3. I could figure out the correct ruling as to what to do so I declared it unplayable and dropped it about 2 feet left of the tree and then continued to blade it over the green anyway. I asked the pro shop after I finished my round and he said that because...
  10. diddums

Golfshot App handicap system accuracy.

Me and a few friends have the Golfshot app and we want to start plating using handicaps. Ive just joined a social club and they will provide me with one but my mates aren't able to join a club and are just planning on using the handicap that the app calculates for them. So my question is this...
  11. diddums

Mizuno MP-S balls. Good or bad.

I went into my local golf shop today to spend a $20 voucher and I decided to buy some balls. I was tossing up between the 2014 model B330-RX or the callaway SR2. I asked one of the guys that work there and he suggested the Mizuno MP-S balls. So I bought them for $20 + my voucher. Has or does...
  12. diddums

My birthday presents from my wife. :)

Finally got my new driver. Will be off to the range very shortly to have a hit. And now I can practice every day at home.
  13. diddums

I finally broke 100!!! :)

Since taking lessons my game has been improving but my scores haven't been showing it cause of the amount of inconstancy and the usual 1-2 blow out holes. But today I played at a new course, which was a par 67, and I managed to shoot 93. I had 2 pars, 9 bogeys and the rest were double bogeys...
  14. diddums

Will this effect club performance.

I have a Nike SQ Dymo driver and the ferrule has come out a little but. It's been like this for a while but it seems to be slowly coming out more. Will this make the club perform differently or is it just more likely that my club head will come flying off.
  15. diddums

Golfsense training aid. Anyone used or using this.

Hey everyone. I know there is a user review on here about this device but I'm asking for some first hand advice. My wife found this and thought it would make a new Christmas present considering that I'm getting lessons and trying to improve every aspect of my golf game. Now what I'm asking is...
  16. diddums

My lessons have begun.

I had my first lesson today with George Serhan. Basically I need to build a new swing from scratch, I was way too stiff and wasn't rotating enough through the swing. Also my Hans were going too far from my body on the backswing. But it was a great first lesson. He have me some drills to work...
  17. diddums

Shaft advice for new club.

In getting a TM R1 for Christmas and I'm not sure what kind of shaft to get. I asked the guy in the shop and he said that unless I'm using a 7 or higher at the 150yard mark then I only need reg flex. I haven't learnt my club distances again yet but my last game I was hitting a PW about 110-115...
  18. diddums

Well it's official, I still suck.

Well today I play my first game of golf in nearly 2 years. And I still suck, I shot 50 over. But I did have a few good hits and I did par a par 5, even though I hit it onto the wrong fairway. So long story short, I need a lot of practice. My mums boyfriend said he might get me done lessons for...
  19. diddums

G'day from Australia.

Hey everyone. I've just started playing again after nearly a 2 year break due to a bike accident. And I had only been playing for a few months before that. Anyway, I'm enjoying playing again and trying to improve every aspect of my game, it's all needed. Hopefully I can get heaps of knowledge...
Back