Search results for query: *

1. B

FS - Never played Callaway Apex Pro CF '16 4-PW

Surprised by inactivity, these irons are in mint shape. Are the pictures poorly done? I'm $1100 in and just trying to fund a move to regular Apex. Open to any offers or suggestions. Trades, too. This is my first THP Marketplace sale. Thanks for consideration. Bullet Brand new set of...
  2. B

2nd Swing Golf

Any feedback on this website? I tried to purchase a set of Callaway irons there yesterday, only to have them come back and say the price that went through their system was too low. So much for the customer is always right. Thoughts?
  3. B

Advice needed on tee gift

Boys - my company has an annual tournament (25+ years). Foursomes are expensive ($5000) and the player swag is usually great. I am in charge of the items this year. My budget is right around ~$100 a player. I am thinking different/out of the box this year. What would you guys say to a...
  4. B

If Tiger doesn't win another major, is he viewed as a failure?

Interesting read on espn today, by Bob Harig. What's Tiger's final legacy if he finishes with 14 Majors... http://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/18313954/tiger-woods-legacy-secure-no-matter-happens-next-golfing-career Thoughts?
  5. B

Golf Video games question

I am a father of four (15,13,8,7). The boys, when they arent playing sports of their own, have a healthy interest in video games. We have had a good time bonding with Madden Mobile and some of the EA offering for PS4. But we dont have a go to game for my golf jones. I used to love the EA...
  6. B

Tips for best way to watch Deutsche Bank for me and my son (7)

My youngest of four boys (age 7) is an aspiring golfer and he and I have the opportunity to attend the Deutsche Bank on Saturday so he can see some of the guys he loves on tv (Speith, Fowler, Rory). This will be his first live event. Any advice on how to best watch the event? Range? Walk with...
  7. B

Lesson yesterday evoked a great question...

I participated in a great event yesterday, a three hour short game clinic (8 participants) at the Harmon Club in Boston. Group was made up of handicaps 4-12. One of the questions asked was how many wedges do I need? And how do I figure that out? Whats your answer? Once I get enough...
  8. B

The Mechanic - Tough luck or Mental Misfit?

Miguel Angel Jimenez is obviously an accomplished player with a distinct flare. But he seems to be building a resume of close but no cigars (HA!). British Senior and US Senior Open could rightly be his without much tinkering. So is he unlucky or choking under the gun?
  9. B

State of the Game - Would you play along side someone playing "Fling Golf"

Big article this week in the Boston Globe on Fling Golf... https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/regionals/north/2016/08/05/these-golfers-really-fling/wDmMrHQmb4hQsvPAOSYz2O/story.html Would you play alongside someone playing the Fling method? What if your course suddenly allowed Flingers? Thoughts?
  10. B

Inquiring minds want to know, does Berhard Langer still anchor putter?

I say yes, what say you?
  11. B

Dream Foursome and Course Location

Ok, THPers, I was kicking this around the other day with some guys after our Saturday round. Who is your Dream foursome (why, if you want)? And where do you tee it up? Ill start with mine... Fred Couples (caddied for Freddie, my senior year in high school. His first on tour. Exceptional...
Back