Search results for query: *

1. cadman88

For Trade Tsr3 Head Swap!

Message sent..
  2. cadman88

For Sale WTS / WTT Ping i59 / Blueprints (Trade friendly)

*** TRADED **** Close / Lock this up.. thanks..
  3. cadman88

For Sale WTS / WTT Ping i59 / Blueprints (Trade friendly)

Picked these up a while back to test out, liked them, but the shafts were not a good fit for me. I have talked with Ping on sending the heads in and have them rebuild and adjust them back to stock, but would rather just send them on their way, or trade them for something interesting (see below)...
  4. cadman88

WTB ISO Driver

Pm sent..
  5. cadman88

WTB In search of 4-PW iron set

Some options; Photo's available.. PM also sent. Srixon ZX7 4-PW, AW with Modus3 Tour 120 stiff, and ZX Utility 3/20° with UST Recoil 95 F4 (stiff) Taylormade P7MC 4-PW with DG Tour Issue S400, and SIM UDI 2/18° with HZRDUS Smoke RDX 90g 6.5 2014 Taylormade Tour Preferred MC 3-PW with KBS Tour...
  6. cadman88

For Sale Mitchell EZ Commercial Shaft Puller

I have this same unit.. it is a great tool to have for pulling shafts both graphite and steel..
  7. cadman88

WTB: Cobra Copper Forged MB

FYI.. They are called Cobra RF MB's Might be easier to find them someplace online for sale with that in your search engine.
  8. cadman88

For Sale Mizuno MP20 HMB

Is that the Tour AD-95s shaft or a Tour AD DI-95s shaft ? Looks like a Tour AD-95s..
  9. cadman88

WTB Cobra forged tec black one

Message sent for a deal I found for new sets, left and right handed in stiff and regular flex.
  10. cadman88

WTB Used Range Finder

I guess the site won't allow links.. I will PM it to you.. $120 for them, has Slope, Jolt, and is Rechargeable..
  11. cadman88

WTB Used Range Finder

Order this one.. works great.. Review on it..
  12. cadman88

For Sale Selling Stuff to get more stuff

Do you have any photo's of the faces of the wedges..?
Back