Search results for query: *

1. 6ixOhFore

NEWS 2024 Grandaddy Announcement

If I'm still here, better have a lucky horseshoe in your bag Jason. Because the losing streak will end if I have something to add.
  2. 6ixOhFore

Callaway Apex 19 and Apex Pro 19 Irons

I cleaned mine up yesterday. Getting ready for my first round of the year. Hopefully in March once the snow melts.
  3. 6ixOhFore

The Happy Thread

My last days of the year in Canada, before spending 2 months overseas. My first trip overseas, excited to say the least. Check on our business and house devolvement . Holidays with my wife's family. Booked a week in a private resort we have the pool all to ourselves, the beach for her family...
  4. 6ixOhFore

Your first set of (purchased) Irons?

First set was a knock off brand of King Cobra , think the brand was Ultima or something. My first real set was a set of Titleist 990's
  5. 6ixOhFore

2023 Round Count

I had only 7 rounds, before I was hit by the car in early April. Put a damper on my play this year.
  6. 6ixOhFore

Best M&M flavor

I've only seen Peanut and Almond here, we get limited speciality products here.
  7. 6ixOhFore

Mallet vs blade?

I've played both, but the most recently mallets. Think it's a visual thing for me, more confidence
  8. 6ixOhFore

Choose the Meal

Civeche and adobo tomahawk chops
  9. 6ixOhFore

Where did you play your first round of golf?

First offical big course round was - Fraserview. But pitch and putt was my first golf course- Stanley park pitch and putt
  10. 6ixOhFore

Acceptable toppings/condiments for a hot dog?

ALL load that sucker up.
  11. 6ixOhFore

Choose the Hot Dogs

Hawaiian or Chili
  12. 6ixOhFore

Last Concert You Attended?

Last one I attended was The Weeknd , but this week I am attending the Nas concert., pumped for it.
  13. 6ixOhFore

CONTEST The Team – 2023 Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Some good entries, keep it coming. I would put my name in the mix but I will be away all month on vacation then. Next year , my entry will be in though cannot miss the Granddaddy. I will be following along the thread , good luck all.
  14. 6ixOhFore

Golf Sidekick

He joined the forum last year I believe, or maybe not him who knows..... but I do like his tips and sytle
  15. 6ixOhFore

CONTEST Win Your Choice of Callaway Apex Irons

Apex pro's for me, I am always drawn to them:love:
  16. 6ixOhFore

SeeMore mini Giant HTX Putter

Great looking putter, this one could make its way into my bag anyday.
  17. 6ixOhFore

Callaway Apex Pro Series Irons

These look fantastic, I'm a huge fan of the look. Every year they seem to be making more of the wow factor. I've owned 4 different sets of Apex Pro's now but this one's visually the best. Add the UT into the mix that matches the set:love:
  18. 6ixOhFore

Tour Event Canadian Women's Open

I use to work here, it's a tough course when they let the rough grow in, I may attend this weekend. Still waiting on a few comp tixs :)
  19. 6ixOhFore

The Happy Thread

She knows our plan, its a one time thing
Back