Search results for query: *

1. G

golf in Birmingham Al 19 &20 May

My wife will be in Birmingham for business 19 and 20 May. I may go along if their is some golfing to do. Are there any THPers in the Birmingham area that may be interested in playing a round or two?
  2. G

Does lie angle effect the flight of the ball?

HI guys, I've had my new Ping S55 stiff shaft blue dot about two weeks now. During the fitting the fitter thought I I was a little heavy on the toe and recommended up 2 degrees on the lie angle. I cannot hit a fade or a straight shot with these irons, A 30 yard draw is the normal shot for...
  3. G

out door putting greens

Do any of you have putting greens in your yard? If so, grass of artificial turf? If it is a pre-made package what/who is the manufacturer? I'm thinking about the All Pro putting green but am just starting to research this.
  4. G

Mizuno Irons - Shorter?

Is it just me or do you guys find the Mizuno irons are not as long as the other OEMs? The reason I'm asking I hit the MP 54 (6 iron) on the range. I found it to be about a club shorter than the ping s55 and 712 AP 2. I mentioned this to another guy at the range but he had no experience hitting...
  5. G

newbie from Alabama

Hi everyone, My name is Clay. I been retired from the Air Force for about 12 yrs. Just recently joined the local golf culb and am playing at least twice a week. My game sucked so I took 24 swing lesson from golftech in Birmingham Al. Game is improving as I've gone from high 90s to mid...
Back