Search results for query: *

1. DMoney79

WTB Mizuno M-Craft IV

I have a M craft 4 in black with weight kit I would be willing to sell. Dustin
  2. DMoney79

The Rivalry with UST Mamiya

I would love to but got a baby girl coming in December so January is not going to happen y’all have fun!
  3. DMoney79

The Rivalry with UST Mamiya

They don’t want this to happen again 6” of rain and an ass whooping!
  4. DMoney79

CONTEST PGA National contest - My Trip

Edited post thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. DMoney79

CONTEST PGA National contest - My Trip

31/6 and I prefer a blade. Have fun and enjoy! Toulon Portland Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. DMoney79

Northwest Atlanta Golf outing Sunday 3/29

I might be interested in this and have a buddy to come also. What course is it? Dustin Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. DMoney79

CONTEST Pick Golfinnut's OEM and WIN

You know you can’t leave Titleist! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. DMoney79

Odyssey Lovers Giveaway

22 is my pick Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. DMoney79

CONTEST Pick Golfinnut's OEM and WIN

I know the man in question very well and this is easier than most think. My pick is TITLEIST he will never leave them and if he did he would feel bad about it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. DMoney79

2020 THP Fantasy Golf Sponsored by Tour Edge Exotics

Oh yeah! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. DMoney79

Best Sounding Drivers

Yes sir Cobra has got it when it come to sounds of their woods! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. DMoney79

You Must Choose - The Morgan Cup 2020 Edition

I've only played against you it felt right!!!
  13. DMoney79

“Life changing” music

Smashing Pumpkins-Siamese Dreams changed the way I looked at music and I feel in love with this genre!
  14. DMoney79

Give Up Your Highest Lofted Wedge?

Been thinking about doing this already. My 60* is under used and I can do a lot of things with my 54* PM grind its magical
  15. DMoney79

Favorite PGA Tour Event

I'm excited to watch the BMW Championship which will be at Olympia Fields will be fun to see the pros play the course @nerdy81 and me got to play with JB and Danny! Regular tour event would be the Players love watching 17th.
  16. DMoney79

Longest Tenured Equipment

2013 Squareback Scotty Cameron putter hard to get rid of I putt so well with it... It has had many challengers but none have dethroned it as of yet!
  17. DMoney79

2020 Predictions - Manufacturers

1) Boom - Cobra has blown me away with last years onslaught looks like more of the same this year 2) Stagnant - Titleist not impressed with what their doing especially in woods category 3) Sleeper - Mizuno is always known for their irons maybe the woods stand out this year 4) Slippery...
Back