Search results for query: *

1. Girardcorp

Bucket Hat thoughts

So, thanks to a quick bout with skin cancer, i'm in the market for a bucket hat... If you were in the same predicament, would you get a generic one (Nike, FJ, UA etc..) or try to find a cool one from a course that you've played. I've noticed a lot of the higher end resorts offer bucket hats...
  2. Girardcorp

G/Fore

Anybody have experience with G/Fore shoes? Thoughts? I really like the look of the MG4.1 shoes but can’t find much on them.
  3. Girardcorp

FS: Mizuno JPX919 HotMetal Pro 5-PW Project X LZ 5.5 w/ GP Align grips

Almost new set of Mizuno JPX919 HotMetal Pro irons 5-pw set with ProjectX LZ 5.5 shafts and Golf Pride Align grips. Probably 8 rounds total on them most minimal to no wear. No dents/dings etc. Grips are essentially new. $620 shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Girardcorp

THP Logo Headcover - Mint

Looks new. Magnetic closure. $25 including shipping Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  5. Girardcorp

WTB: KBS Tour Prototype Hybrid Shaft - Stiff

Looking to see if anyone has one of these uncut.
  6. Girardcorp

Wtb Odyssey Kohler PGA headcover - mallet

As the title says, looking for the kohler headcover for a #7. Preferably new.
  7. Girardcorp

WTT: THP Shafts

Got a couple limited THP shafts that just don't work with my swing. Willing to accept offers. Possibly looking for putters, other shafts. 1.). THP green Project X shaft. -Sold- 2.). UST Mamiya Proto Helium HE5F4 (stiff). Tip trimmed 1/2" to play in a 3w. Callaway dual cog adaptor...
  8. Girardcorp

FS: THP Putter Covers - New

Cleaning out a few extras I have, and quite honestly with the baby can use every dollar I can get. 1. Bacon - New - $25 OBO w/ $5 shipping 2. Sushi - New - $25 OBO w/ $5 shipping Pm me if interested. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Girardcorp

Golf course architecture appreciation

Who else truly appreciates good golf course design. For me I'm going to try to play a few Donald Ross courses this year and fingers crossed a Seth Raynor design. Love the old ways and how they made the most out of pieces of land.
  10. Girardcorp

Worst round of 2016

What's your worst round of 2016 you wish you could do over?? For me, the first round at the THP Kickoff in Alabama i wish i could do over... I had a new set of irons, they were +1/2" longer than they should've been and i was chunking shots all day... It wasn't until Dhartmann made a comment...
  11. Girardcorp

FS: THP headcovers

Well I guess I never believed when people said kids were expensive but with the holidays I have to part with a few items in the collection to pay for some bills. All headcovers are brand new unless indicated. THP burger headcover (SOLD) THP Beer and Pizza Headcover (SOLD) THP Bacon...
  12. Girardcorp

Country Club Etiquette?

So this weekend i'm playing at one of the nicer country clubs in the area as a guest of one of the guys I work with. I haven't been to a country club in probably 10 years and at that point it was rented out for a corporate event so there was nobody there but us. I play almost exclusively at...
  13. Girardcorp

WTB: Odyssey 777 SB/CS

Looking to buy an Odyssey 777 in either single bend or center shaft. Prefer 35" with headcover and weight kit. Prefer it as close to mint as possible. I'll listen to any reasonable offers. Thanks!
  14. Girardcorp

How long do you keep your clubs?

I have a problem, I now go through clubs relatively quickly. I've averaged a new set of irons the last 3 years usually buying them late March/early April and selling them by October. I've owned a couple putters for less than a month. I don't want to call it buyers remorse but sometimes...
  15. Girardcorp

Driver length?

Real simply can anyone tell me why I can't hit a driver any further than my 3 wood? I hit the most amazing drives off the tee with my Cobra f6 3 wood set to 13.5. I end up about 235 with roll. If I pull the driver out and hit it perfect I get a few yards further. Today it was set to...
  16. Girardcorp

Sand Valley Golf Resort - Wisconsin's newest destination

Something incredible is happening in Wisconsin. What was once simply "America's Dairyland" has now become one of the United States' premier golfing destinations. It all started back in 1982 when Sentry Insurance of Stevens Point decided to build a top notch golf course as part of their...
  17. Girardcorp

Charitable giving ideas?

So the company i work for is heavily involved in Alex's Lemonade Stand, which is a charity that funds research into pediatric cancer. At our agency we're in a competition right now against our coworkers on ways to generate money for the charity, but we've only come up with a few basic ideas...
  18. Girardcorp

Is this acceptable?

Played at a local course who's had 3 owners over the last 10-15 years. Current ownership has promised to return the course to the way it was intended. Obviously money is tight when allocating projects but do you think this is acceptable? Greens fees w/ cart were $60. In my opinion if...
  19. Girardcorp

Girardcorp - WITB

June 2016: Here's my current setup Driver: Wilson D200 w/ Kuro Kage HBP Stiff 3w: Callaway GBB w/ UST Elements Helium Proto (THP edition) Fw:Callaway GBB Heavenwood w/ Kuro Kage Stiff Irons: Ping G 4-UW w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: Vokey SM6 54/58 Putter: Taylormade Ghost Tour Black Indy Sent...
  20. Girardcorp

Northeast Wisconsin Golf Thread

It seems we have quite a few now from Northeast Wisconsin now so I thought I'd create a thread so we don't plug up the Wisco/Minnie thread with us talking constantly about Appleton/Green Bay Area golf courses, Packers and our favorite brand of cheese curds. We've already thrown out an...
Back