Search results for query: *

1. ns1189

WTB Arccos sensors

Anyone looking to part with the Gen 2 sensors? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. ns1189

Workout

What’s your go to workout for golf? Willing to share the workout? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. ns1189

Golf Brands that are no longer

What shoe/apparel brands are no longer that you wish were? For me it’s Kikkor golf shoes and Alial Fital. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. ns1189

App for tracking GHIN

Just getting back into golf after a few years off and looking for a free/inexpensive app that will track my GHIN until I get a little more serious with my game. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. ns1189

New Irons

How do you know it's time to buy new irons? Is it when you're game is getting better and your handicap is going down? Is it when you see new irons that you fall in love with? Do you play your irons until there are no groves? I only been playing golf for 2 years and I play the G15s. As my game...
  6. ns1189

Callaway Apex Utility Iron

Any chance we'll have a review on this club when they're available next month. For the life of me I can't keep my driver in play and use my 4i with great success. Would love to see how well this may help me. Would also like to hear how well an average golfer can hit these. Saw Harry talking...
  7. ns1189

Tiger V. Rory

If you're in charge of Nike who do you put your stock in? Do you stay with Tiger or do you start transitioning to Rory being the face of your golf line?
  8. ns1189

Seemore vs scotty cameron

As my game improves I'm looking at investing in a quality putter and these two brands seem to be the top two desired brands. I'm looking for a blade style putter. What would you recommend? Also if you have either of these brands did you get fit for it? Anyone know of any fitting places for...
  9. ns1189

17th at the Players

So I'm sitting here watching the coverage of the 17th hole at the Players and it got me thinking. How many times teeing of would it take you to hit the green. I could probably hit it in my first or second shot, but that hole looks very intimidating. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
  10. ns1189

iPhone Vs Samsung

Ok, so I know there is an android and an iPhone topic but I'm seeking input from people who have made the switch either way. Did you go from iPhone to Samsung or vice versa? Why did you switch? If you left an iPhone do you have a Mac and if so how does it work with your samsung? How well...
  11. ns1189

Is this too serious?

Played in a scramble tournament awhile back and couldn't hit a shot to save my life. It was a real grind for the hole 18. After we ended I went and hit a bucket of balls. My friends gave me a hard time and said that was too serious. Anyone do this before? Is it too serious about the game? Sent...
  12. ns1189

How good are you in your group?

Thought I saw a previous thread on this but I couldn't find it. How good are you compared to your friends you regularly golf with? I only have one friend who is low single digits for handicap the rest of us, including me, are right around 18-22. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. ns1189

Wheels fall off

We have all had rounds where the wheels fall off mid to late round. My question is what do you do when the wheels fall off on the first few holes? Do you just turn it in to a round where you practice different shots or just push through it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. ns1189

Golf knowledge

I see a lot of people giving reviews and opinions on this section of the forum. Some of these reviews and or opinions are more technologically driven and more in depth. This question applies to everyone but more so to the people who are more tech savy, how did you gain so much knowledge about...
  15. ns1189

Golf IQ and Handicap

My friends and I talk about this a lot so I thought I would bring it up here. Some of my friends tend to think that the lower your handicap the more knowledge you have about golf, ie golf technology, ball flight, how to hit from different lies etc. then there's another group of friends who say...
  16. ns1189

Ball flight

Not sure if this goes here or in game improvement, so feel free to move it. Yesterday at the range I was hitting my driver and I noticed my ball seems to drop at the end of the flight rather than continue moving forward. This result was my ball did not roll when it hit the ground causing me to...
  17. ns1189

Callaway and THP

I'm not sure I am posting this in the right location, if not JB please feel free to move it. Just a little background on me before I get to the meat and potatoes of this post, I swear there is a point to this post. I just started golfing in 2013 and went from a 28.9 GHIN to 21.2 and am...
  18. ns1189

Vegas trip

I am headed to Vegas in February for a golf trip. Any suggestions on where to play? Last time I was there I played south shore at lake Las Vegas and Red Rock. I'm planning on playing during the week and looking around $100-$150. Lastly, does Vegas let you post scores to your ghin all year round...
  19. ns1189

Double Eagle

James Hahn had a double eagle today and it got me thinking. There have been approximately 82 double eagles on since 1970 and depending on where you look the odds are 6 million to one or 1 million to one. Have you ever had or seen a double eagle? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. ns1189

Ping Question

I posted this question in a different thread but thought I would post it as a topic. I have looked everywhere online and I can't find what the significance of the letters on Ping Irons are. Right now I play the G15s but I really like the look of the I25s. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back