Search results for query: *

1. Young Money

For Sale Limited black T200 4-GW

Nice set of the black t200s, 4-GW with black awt shafts S300. Tried to capture condition effectively in the pics, feel free to ask for more. Standard LLL to my knowledge $900 shipped
  2. Young Money

WTB sim2 max irons

Need a 4-pw set of sim2 max irons with kbs tour 120 stiff shafts. Standard LLL thanks!
  3. Young Money

WTB G400 26 degree hybrid head only

Just like the title says I'm looking for a g400 26 degree hybrid head. Let me know.
  4. Young Money

Balls Stamped Practice

I've seen balls on ebay advertised as new, first quality balls stamped Practice to be used on the range at tour events but don't all get used. Has anyone ever used balls marked practice or have thoughts as to the quality? Just interested in everyone's thoughts.
  5. Young Money

WTB Matrix 3 wood shaft

Hopefully someone can help me out, need a 3 wood shaft for a project. I'm looking for Matrix code 7 stiff Matrix F6m2 stiff F7m2 stiff Let me know if you have what I'm looking for would want it to play standard length in a 3 wood and no tipping please.
  6. Young Money

FS: Razr Hawk Tour 9.5 73 gram x flex blueboard

Selling a barely used 9.5 degree RHT with a 73 gram x flex blue board. Pics show condition, looking for $235 shipped. Thanks, http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k638/jonnny19/photo-21.jpg http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k638/jonnny19/photo-20.jpg...
  7. Young Money

FS: Srixon Z Star Driver 9* stiff Dromos 61s

I just recently bought this off of a member here but unfortunately my numbers are better with my Supertri/fubuki alpha combo so this one has to go. In awesome shape, I only played a few rounds with it, no range time. Topline and crown are totally clean. I've never hosted images before so...
  8. Young Money

FS: TEE CB4 tour 3 wood 15* with Oban Devotion 7 (05) flex

I got this in a trade and it just doesn't suit me. Almost mint condition, top line is clean and the sole is free of scratches, maybe a ball mark or two on the face. I'm happy to email more pictures upon request. Asking $240 OBO would like to move this quickly so feel free to shoot me an offer...
  9. Young Money

My Golftec Experience

Yesterday I had the opportunity to take advantage of the Johnnie Walker promotion at Golftec and I wanted to share my thoughts on the experience. I went in for my free 30 min swing evaluation, showed up about 20 min early and was greeted by Ben, who was also scheduled to be my instructor. His...
  10. Young Money

FS: Tour Edge Exotics CB4 Tour 3 wood Stiff

I'm selling a barely used TEE CB4 tour 3 wood with the stock RIP Sigma stiff shaft, new white premio grip and headcover. Used for two rounds, no range time. Super long, just not for me. Asking $200 OBO shipped. Open to trading, feel free to make offers.
  11. Young Money

FS: 4-PW Callaway Razr X Forged Irons PX 6.0

I'm selling an almost brand new set of Callaway Razr X Forged Irons 4-PW with PX 6.0 shafts and standard LLL. I bought these thinking I would play them this year but then the birth of my first kid ended up costing more than I anticipated so these have to go. All but the 7 iron are still in...
  12. Young Money

WTB Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #2 Charcoal Mist

I'm looking to buy a mint or lightly gamed Circa 62 #2 Charcoal mist. Let me know what you've got and we can talk price. Thanks,
  13. Young Money

Legit?

Has anyone ever purchased something from clubsandsticks.com? Any feedback would be appreciated.
  14. Young Money

Mizuno MP Titanium 3 Wood

Interested in everyone's thoughts. I currently have an R9 TP 3 Wood with the Fubuki TP Shaft and I'm thinking about picking up one of the mizunos. Has anyone hit both and can speak to how they compared? Any thoughts are appreciated.
  15. Young Money

Question To Those Who Use Iomics

Until recently I've used Golf Pride Decade grips with 2 extra wraps and I really like the size I get from that. I just got a set of the white iomic sticky grips standard size and I'm wondering how their sizing compares to what I've been using. Will I need to build them up a bit or do they run...
  16. Young Money

WTB: Bettinardi Studio Stock #4 33 or 34 inches

Hi, I'm looking to buy a good to mint condition Bettinardi Studio Stock #4 putter. I prefer 33" but I could do with 34". Let me know what you have and we can talk prices. Thanks,
  17. Young Money

Slotline SSi-693 Thoughts?

Hi, I just recently purchased a Slotline SSi-693 putter in part because of the review that the THP did on the line, I'm currently waiting for it to get here. I know some of the comments from the review like how the offset was causing pulls but I was wondering if anyone personally has putted...
  18. Young Money

FS - R9 3 wood shaft only AXIVcore Tour Green 85g Stiff

Hi, I'm selling a loose R9 3 wood shaft, it's the AXIVcore tour green 85g stiff with a nearly new golf pride decade white/black multicompound grip. Has an R9 sleeve. Looking for $75 shipped OBO. Thanks,
  19. Young Money

FS - R9 TP 3 wood shaft only Motore F1 85g Stiff

Hi, I'm selling a loose R9 TP 3 wood shaft, it's the Motore F1 85g Stiff. Has the R9 sleeve. I've hit less than ten balls with this shaft, comes with a nearly new lamkin grip. Asking $75 shipped OBO. Thanks,
  20. Young Money

X-Out/Practice Balls - Any Performance Difference?

I've seen balls on ebay advertised as new, first quality balls stamped Practice to be used on the range at tour events but don't all get used. Has anyone ever used balls marked practice or have thoughts as to the quality? Just interested in everyone's thoughts.
Back