Search results for query: *

1. captaincaution

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I think they got the body type of JDay wrong in the sketches.
  2. captaincaution

It's called "Domestic Beer" :ROFLMAO:
  3. captaincaution

They're going to run out and shave the bank on 13 down before the 2nd round groups get there.
  4. captaincaution

Tougher with the wind out of the south.
  5. captaincaution

Ken Venturi led after rounds 1, 2, and 3 in 1956
  6. captaincaution

I think that was Harris English.
  7. captaincaution

Surgery - male related

I did not respond to the local anesthesia. Like it was going to be dangerous to me and the doctor to go on. So they aborted the procedure. That was a Tuesday. Told me they'd get me in for general anesthesia on Friday, so no pain meds until then. Next afternoon at work they called me to let me...
  8. captaincaution

April 8 Solar Eclipse

It was my 40th birthday yesterday, and we had a big party for the eclipse. My wife bought me a telescope for my birthday, so I had that set up with a solar filter that I pulled off during totality. Then everyone broke out singing Happy Birthday during totality. It was surreal. The photo of...
  9. captaincaution

An unspoken golf rule that needs to change tomorrow: "Hole-In-One golfer having to buy everyone else drinks!"

I've always seen it as a bribe to your group to actually attest to the HIO. Our club has HIO insurance. It is $10 per hole in one made at the club, and it covers one drink per member at the club (two locations) that day. They usually do an email blast too, so I'll swing by for my "included"...
  10. captaincaution

CELEBRATION The Captain of the 2024 Grandaddy em Em All with Callaway Golf

Awesome! Congrats @jlew Long Live the Grandaddy!
  11. captaincaution

Shot a new PB today!

Awesome round BB!
  12. captaincaution

CONTEST Live Update Thread - The 2024 GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Death. Taxes. Finley. Fresca fueled @JB. All certainties. Team @JasonFinleyCG is going to win this one.
  13. captaincaution

Does your course have online tee time booking?

We use ForeTees as well, for tee times, event sign ups (some big events are excluded), tennis/platform tennis court reservations, and dining reservations. Makes it really easy.
  14. captaincaution

A ---"Reuben Pizza" ?

Been there, done that at Masthead. And it's my go-to pizza there now.
  15. captaincaution

Review MotoCaddy M7 Electric Caddy Review

Charged up the battery and got Sprocket out for a round yesterday. Even going into my 4th season, the battery still read full after 18. The battery quality is the biggest surprise.
Back