Search results for query: *

1. twentytwomonk

F/S: Scotty Cameron X7M, 35"

Testing the waters. Spent more than I expected on the wife for her birthday, so I need to recoup some funds. Brand new 35" Scotty Cameron X7M. Stock loft and lie. Bought as a store demo, never rolled outside. Has two miniscule marks on the very bottom of the face, and the guy who installed the...
  2. twentytwomonk

FS: Headcovers!!

All prices are OBO and shipped in the lower 48. No trades please. Will take $150 for all of the covers together. Willing to look at offers for multiple or all covers. Bettinardi Chicago Theater, mint, never gamed. Velcro closure. $85. Bettinardi Skull and Crossbones and Masters edition...
  3. twentytwomonk

F/S: 2014 Scotty Cameron Newport, 1 of 1 Nead 3/4 Longneck

I've decided I need a new Strat more than putters, so bringing the herd down to 1. No trades please, unless it's for a nice MIM Fender Strat or Tele. 2014 Scotty Cameron Newport. 35", stock loft and lie, stock weights and a set of 20 gram weights with tool. Stock gray headcover and new, never...
  4. twentytwomonk

F/S: SeeMore PR m2c, Buzelli STA-1

2 putters today. First, the SeeMore. 34", 70 degrees. Head is in great shape with minor brushing on the sole. Lamkin grip. Comes with PR headcover and THP Bacon headcover. Looking for $125 shipped, and not interested in splitting up the headcovers or trades. Next is the Buzelli. 35", 70...
  5. twentytwomonk

F/S: Buzelli STA-1 Putter

Buzelli STA-1 in great shape. 35" and right around 70 degrees of lie, loft should be standard. Comes with both stock and Tour headcovers and a SuperStroke 2.0. Looking for $175 shipped OBO. No trades, please. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  6. twentytwomonk

FS: Bettinardi Studio Stock 5 and headcovers

2011 Bettinardi Studio Stock 5, 35" and about 70 degrees. Brand new SuperStroke 2.0. Comes with a newer Studio Stock headcover. The finish on the putter looks awesome, but has, for lack of a better word, dulled in a few areas. I tried to show it in the pics, but if you'd like to see more, just...
  7. twentytwomonk

F/S: SeeMore and THP headcovers

Time to thin out the covers collecting dust. All are basically new out of bag. I gamed the Air Mail cover, but it's still immaculate. Looking for $40 shipped for the last 2! SOLD SOLD SOLD THP Air Mail SOLD THP Bacon SOLD SOLD Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  8. twentytwomonk

F/S/T: Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #3

Up today is a Scotty Cameron Circa 61 Number 3 in really good shape. sans a few small dings on the topline and rear of the putter. 35", sits at either 70 or 71 degrees (I believe it's closer to 70). Not sure of the headweight, as it's not listed on Scotty's site in the archive. Comes with a...
  9. twentytwomonk

F/S: Bettinardi Studio Stock 5, 2 Bettinardi Tour Stock headcovers, Odyssey Versa 330

I'm gonna be really sad to see this putter go, but the herd needs thinning before the holidays. Bettinardi Studio Stock 5, 35", 70 degrees, Golf Pride Tour Classic grip, newer Studio Stock headcover. There are spots on the putter where the finish has slightly dulled or discolored, they're just...
  10. twentytwomonk

F/S/T: SeeMore Private Reserve z2c and SeeMore headcovers

It absolutely pains my heart to do this, as I told myself I'd never get rid of this putter. But the plumbers neck is working out way too good for me, and I could use the money right now more than a putter collecting dust. Paypal only for everything, please. SeeMore Private Reserve z2c in Smoke...
  11. twentytwomonk

F/S: SeeMore headcovers

Thinning out the herd, moving a few that are collecting dust. $20 shipped for the last one; the red tartan! Nashville (SOLD) White groovy (SOLD) Red tartan (not magnetic) White clovers (SOLD) $15 shipped for these. These have been gamed more and show some wear and age. Black clovers-...
  12. twentytwomonk

F/S: Private Reserve SeeMore m2c

Pains me to do it, but I have too many toys not getting used. Smoke Diamond m2c, 34.5", 70 degrees, THP SuperStroke 2.0. Comes with brown Private Reserve headcover. Putter shows mild scuffing on the sole, as it was a gamer. Looking for $200 shipped or best offer. The absolute only trade would...
  13. twentytwomonk

F/S: Odyssey Black Series #7

I bought this a while ago to refinish. Came out ok, but not perfect. Would make a great cheap gamer. 35", stock loft and lie, brand new SuperStroke 2.0. 2 headcovers, the windmill has never seen outdoors. Looking for $70 shipped OBO. No trades, as I may have another putter to pay off shortly...
  14. twentytwomonk

CaddyTek CaddyLite EZ push cart reviews

A buddy of mine just picked up the 4 wheel version of this cart, and they're a steal on eBay. Looking at it from a cost/benefit analysis point of view, does anyone have this cart that can comment on the quality? I just want something that'll hold up over 2-3 outings a month for a while. My old...
  15. twentytwomonk

WTB: 5 Hybrid

Ive realized that without a lot of work, I'm never going to hit my 5 iron effectively. So until I get to that point, I'd like to put another hybrid in the bag to help fill this gap. Currently gaming 3 and 4 G25 hybrids, but I'm willing to look at anything. 25-26 degrees, regular or stiff flex...
  16. twentytwomonk

F/S: SeeMore Private Reserve m2c

For sale is my recently purchased SeeMore PR m2c, 17 of 100. 34", standard loft and lie. Comes with a lime green Gripmaster standard size leather grip. Club is in good shape, but does show some bag chatter. There are a couple small dings on the topline, but I wouldn't call it terrible by any...
  17. twentytwomonk

F/S: Limited SeeMore mFGP

I have wants, but have to make room before new stuff comes in. SeeMore mFGP, 45 of 50 made, and only the second one ive seen. Stainless head with aluminum insert. There is a scratch in the insert, but it doesn't affect roll at all. 35", stock length and lie. Just installed the brand new...
  18. twentytwomonk

Making significant progress on your swing or game without lessons

So I've been playing for about the last 2 years, and I've really just started to figure out a lot of the basics. Lessons have been on my to-do list for a while now, but as some of you know, I just love putters to damn much to be able to sock the money away! My question is, do you think that you...
  19. twentytwomonk

F/S: SeeMore m7

Bought recently, and it just doesn't work for me. Extended to 35", 68-ish degrees, standard loft. Brand new, never gamed SuperStroke 2.0. There are a few dings in the topline, but I think that's reflected in the price. The face is near immaculate. No headcover included, but will be packaged well...
  20. twentytwomonk

F/S: Bridgestone TD-01

Used Bridgestone TD-01. I love it, but the SeeMore stable is jealous. 360 gram head, stock loft and lie, stock 34" shaft extended to 35" with a SuperStroke 2.0. I don't know the swing weight with the SuperStroke, but it feels amazing. Headcover is new out of the bag and has never seen the...
Back