Search results for query: *

1. rushamania

Trying to Break 80 Club

Shot a PR today with a 76, super pumped about it. Frederica Golf Club in GA. Just solid golf and no birdies, lol Got up and down from a bunker on 16 to save par, that was the shot of the day All in all, just very consistent Nice to play a round that “I know that I’m capable of playing”...
  2. rushamania

One thing to change about your home course.

Realistic Allow members to play at sunrise, walking only. we realize that there will be maintenance and stuff out there. Have a rule that you check in with the pro shop at the turn or write your name on the list outside of the pro shop if it’s not open. Unrealistic Fire everyone, J/K So...
  3. rushamania

What is the worst designed hole you have every played?

5th hole at my home course. Par five where the second shot is so tight because of homes on the left and a creek on the right. If you’re too far left, you have to chip out or try to hit a shot over a bunch of trees and homes. If you survive the second shot, you will be OK, it’s just that second...
  4. rushamania

What segment of your game is the biggest mental challenge..?

I’m the lowest handicap in my group of guys, but everyone out drives me. Not by a ton sometimes, but almost all the time. They are hitting a nine iron and I’m hitting a seven. I play my game and play the course, but sometimes I would just love to pound it by them, lol. Sent from my iPhone...
  5. rushamania

Have you ever played a nice course that, you just really didn't care for?

TPC Sawgrass…..I simply didn’t like it. 17 was cool, but that was it for me. We were supposed to play it twice, but had to leave because a hurricane was coming to Jacksonville the next day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. rushamania

Callaway MAVRIK Drivers

Hit 12/14 fairways with the Mavrik max yesterday Still loving this driver Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. rushamania

WTB WTB: Scotty Futura X7M Dual Balance (38)

THP, Looking for a Futura X7M DB putter at 38 inches. If you have one, let me know and I will take it! Hard to find these on the resale sites, so thought I’d ask on THP! Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. rushamania

2022 Callaway Rogue ST Driver Lineup

Is this an upgrade to the MAVRIK line or will there be another MAVRIK release someday? I’ve been gaming the MAVRIK MAX for a year and love it. Just wondering! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. rushamania

Championship Courses You Have Played

Here we go! Including AMs and Future Events Broadmoor Philly Cricket Philadelphia CC Merion Aronimink Hillcrest CC LA CC Bel-Air CC Prairie Dunes Royal St Georges Princes Golf Club Royal Cinque Port Portmarnuck Country Club of Detroit Oakland Hills Torrey Pines East Lake - Tour Championship...
  10. rushamania

Closest You Have Been to an Ace?

A few months ago…..#8 at my club, 140 yards, 8 iron that was pretty close….uuuugghhhhb Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. rushamania

Pro Shop credit hypothetical

This…..just got new shoes with my pro shop credit Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. rushamania

STITCH SL2 Golf Bag

I bought the bag at my club, it is nice, but it isn’t the most efficient bag. it will be fine when I use my pushcart, as my balls and stuff are in my cart and I won’t need to use the bag for that. Overall, not worth the cash, but it’s cool to have the club logo and it is good looking. Sent...
  13. rushamania

Trying to Break 80 Club

79 at Apple Rock at Horseshoe Bay today. Solid round. Three days of golf, 27/36/18, I’m exhausted. My Tour Edge Iron Woods(4-LW) continue to help me and frustrate my buddies, ha. Life is good! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. rushamania

Trying to Break 80 Club

Long time, no post. Fired a 79 yesterday and it’s been a while. Golf is a crazy game and yesterday felt very “attainable” after it actually happened. 1 double and 1 triple, both after birdies for goodness sake. Other than that, it was fairways and greens and respectable lag putting. Had to...
  15. rushamania

AXIS1 Rose Putter

Love this putter, it has been the bright spot in my bag as of late. Hit a 30 footer for birdie and won a $72 skin, that was fun! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. rushamania

BagBoy Quad Push Cart Preview

Anyone have any idea what the best umbrella to purchase is that fits the attachment on the quad XL? Having a hard time finding anything online..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. rushamania

AXIS1 Rose Putter

Really enjoyed this last night. This will be in the bag. Line it up and hit it. Will take some adjustment from a speed standpoint. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. rushamania

AXIS1 Rose Putter

I agree that the face wants to stay square. Will be putting into play tonight for the first time. Very excited after rolling it on a rug last night for 30 minutes. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. rushamania

AXIS1 Rose Putter

Got mine last night. Went to the club this morning in rolled putts for 15 minutes. Set up doesn’t bother me at all, very similar to my Scotty X7M. Grip is tacky, don’t think I’ll need to changer. Not the softest feel off the face, but rolled nicely. I’ll take it out again later for some...
  20. rushamania

AXIS1 Rose Putter

Just ordered....love my Scotty, but sending it in for a new grip to the custom shop and look forward to changing it up. I’m hoping the counterweight helps keep the face a little more square and I can make more 3-5 foot putts when it mattters! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back