Search results for query: *

1. HighOnTheHog

For Sale Bushnell Tour v4 Patriot Pack Rangefinder Slope edition

I have recently purchased a new Rangefinder so I dont need 2 and would love to get it to someone that can use it. This rangefinder does not have the built in magnet so I am including the Stick it wrap that you can put around the rangefinder to attach when playing. Box, golf bag case is...
  2. HighOnTheHog

FS: Oakley Flak Jacket Replacement Lens

I have 3 sets of Revant Optics replacement lens for Oakley Flak Jacket frames. $15 each. $2 shipping regardless of how many you purchase please.
  3. HighOnTheHog

For Sale Taylormade M5 Driver Head Only

Taylormade M5 Driver head only. Headcover and driver tool included. $100 or best offer CONUS
  4. HighOnTheHog

Great Srixon Contest.

Here is the link to the Srizon post on twitter:
  5. HighOnTheHog

For Sale Super Stroke/Callaway Coins

5 Super Stroke unique coins and 1 Callaway coin for sale that are not in use anymore. $20 for each or $15 each for more than 1
  6. HighOnTheHog

For Sale Odyssey Coins

Multiple Odyssey ball marker coins for sale. $20 for each or $15 each for more than one.
  7. HighOnTheHog

For Sale THP Coins

Have multiple coins for sale that are not in play. $20 each or $15 each for more than one
  8. HighOnTheHog

For Sale NEW Ogio Backpack

NEW Ogio Blue/black Ohio Backpack $60 OBO CONUS
  9. HighOnTheHog

For Sale Taylormade M1 460 Driver Stiff Flex

I have an M1 460 Taylormade Driver with a Fujikura Pro 56 Stiff Flex Shaft for sale. Headcover and Tool are included. $125 OBO CONUS
  10. HighOnTheHog

For Sale USED 2015 Old Course Callaway Blade putter cover and Driver Cover. VERY NICE!

I have a used Callaway 2015 St. Andrews Blade putter cover and Driver Cover. I dont have used for them now but these are very nice! $75 OBO CONUS
  11. HighOnTheHog

For Sale Titleist 712 Ap2 Forged

Full set of Titleist 712 AP2 Forged irons. 5-PW All have been used. $290 for entire set
  12. HighOnTheHog

For Sale Odyssey Stroke Lab One Putter

I have a Odyssey Stroke Lab putter that is a little shorter than my putter so it doesnt fit me well. Looks to be about 33" Its New and never used. Id love someone to get good use out of it. $135 shipping included. All reasonable offers listened to ---SOLD--- Trade options are Drivers or...
  13. HighOnTheHog

TPC Southwind in Memphis Opportunity

I have a tee time on Tuesday October 29th to play TPC Southwind. I had 2 going buy that had to cancel due to work issues. Its not free but its a great opportunity to play a PGA level course. If anyone that is close to the area are interested, PM me and we can talk about the details. Id...
  14. HighOnTheHog

Steps to increase swing speed & Ball speed

Was curious if anyone has some good ideas as far as practice drill that could help generate more swing & ball speed. My balls striking is much better but I still want to add a little distance
  15. HighOnTheHog

For Sale FS: Callaway/Odyssey/Super Stroke Coins

Many coins that I am not using or just taking up space. Shipping included with price. PM if interested. All prices can be negotiated Super Stroke Limited Edition/Commemorative $20.00 Odyssey Works $15.00 Odyssey...
  16. HighOnTheHog

FS: NEW THP Folds of Honor Coin

New THP Folds of Honor Coin $15 Pm if interested
  17. HighOnTheHog

Hey all! Great to be back!

Hey everyone that I have and have not met on this site. Work and my personal life has been going through a major transition. It has kept me busy from work moving to a new building plus working nights for a few months that really messed with my sleep cycle for sure. To meeting an incredibly...
  18. HighOnTheHog

Titleist.com Jarrod Lyle yellow hats

Titleist has placed these on their site for sale with all proceeds going to Jarrod Lyle's family. This is a pre-order Titleist.com/Jarrod Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  19. HighOnTheHog

FS: Multiple Callaway Truvis Golf Balls

I have multiple Callaway Truvis Golf Balls for sale. I can sell them in singles as well as multiples. Please PM with interested Individual range for Singles: $5-$8 Multiples will depend on what is requested Heres the list: (pictures at the end) 1 Pink/White 2 Tiburon special 2...
  20. HighOnTheHog

FS: Callaway XR Driver RH Stiff Shaft

Callaway XR Driver RH Stiff Shaft $100 with shaft $85 Head only If interested PM me.
Back