Search results for query: *

1. ChristopherKee

WTB Tour Striker PlaneMate

Looking to buy one again (my training aid box seems to be missing) so if you have one sitting around and want to let it go for under $100 let me know. =)
  2. ChristopherKee

FS: TENSEI Pro Orange, Titleist TS2 8.5, Scotty Cameron, Vega Wedge Heads & More

Due to hand injury I haven’t played in 5 months and it will be a bit till I play again. Unloading some goodies so others can enjoy. All prices are OBO so don’t be shy. No trades unless you have a SawStop PCS175. Mitsubishi Chemical TENSEI Pro Orange 70TX. Plays at 46” in TS2. Not tipped...
  3. ChristopherKee

WTB: Titleist 917 F2 16.5° (4 wood)

Looking for a Titleist 917 F2 16.5° fairway wood. If you just want to part with the head that's fine too, would prefer both weights if you have. Not looking to spend a ton, just experimenting for winter fun.
  4. ChristopherKee

FS: End of year cleanup Modus, TP5, Vice, GPS, u45, & More!

Srixon u45 18° Utility Iron Steelfiber i95s 39.5" $120 Modus 120x 4-PW played around 1/4 over standard in z745’s $100 SOLD Callaway Eclipse v1 GPS $35 (SOLD) Srixon u45 23° Head $40(SOLD) TaylorMade TP5 Custom #72 3 Dozen (SOLD) Vice Pro Soft 4 Dozen (see logo) (SOLD) Arccos 360. This is one...
  5. ChristopherKee

ChristopherKee - WITB 2018

My Previous WITB: WITB 2016 WITB 2017 For 2018 I was blessed to be selected for the Morgan Cup on the 10th anniversary year of THP. As part of being in the MC we received a generous 13 club deal wrapped in one of the nicest lightweight cart bags I've ever owned. 2018 for me is all about One...
  6. ChristopherKee

2018 LPGA ANA Inspiration (1st Major)

First major of the year and Jessica Korda birdied first three holes.
  7. ChristopherKee

GlobalGolf U-Try demo club rental program (easy course testing)

Was poking around the web and came across GlobalGolf's new "U-try" demo program. Basically you can borrow just about any driver, fairway or hybrid for 14 days at the cost of $25 (free shipping both ways). The driver will come equipped with an Arccos Driver sensor so you can see real world...
  8. ChristopherKee

What are the Top 5 lost golf balls found on your course?

Was digging through my shag bag and hitting the yucks into the range and started looking at what I had accumulated and started seeing a trend. This got me thinking, what are the top 5 lost balls people find at their course. For my home track, Brambleton GC in VA the list is as follows. 2017...
  9. ChristopherKee

PGA Tour 360° Highlights

Came across these 360° highlights of Tiger Woods at the Farmers Insurance. Thought it was pretty cool to spin around and see everything that was going on around him during his shots. Would love to see a lot more of this.
  10. ChristopherKee

Vega Alcor Tour Wedge with Adjustable Sole

Came across this photo on @Vega_Golf Twitter three days back posted by @davidwestwood8. Basically you can change the sole bounce out from high, medium, low. Was hoping to find better pics but nothing on Vega site. This is kind of cool for tournament players who play in different conditions...
  11. ChristopherKee

Miura MC-501 The Modern Blade

Just seen this on my twitter feed. Loving the look. 954080170062655488
  12. ChristopherKee

Michael Breed leaving Golfchannel?

948242720723800064 I'm a big Golffix fan .. Is this legit?
  13. ChristopherKee

Tiger woods playing Epoch-S3 tees?

I currently play the Epoch S3 tee by evolvegolf and noticed Tiger teeing off with what looked like one at the Hero. It only stood out because I’m used to seeing wood tees on tour (no idea why, wood is poo). Anyone know what tee Tiger plays? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  14. ChristopherKee

Early Extension Troubles

I'm finally injury free for the most part and I'm making a full turn again, something I haven't done all year. Since I'm in good health I'm working on cleaning up my swing once and for all and getting rid of some bad habits... Right now I'm having the hardest time with NOT moving towards the...
  15. ChristopherKee

FS: TaylorMade TP5, Titleist T-MB, Titleist 716 MB, Callaway Apex & Heavenwood

First up are new TM balls I'm no longer in need of as I've switched to Srixon. They are all custom #72. TaylorMade Custom #72 4 Dozen $old Second up is a club in good condition. I'm pulling the shaft for another project so selling the head only. Price is shipped and PP'd. Titleist 716 T-MB 3i...
  16. ChristopherKee

Golf the Mental Game

I had a bad wedge and short putting day yesterday. After the round I realized I was getting too mechanical focused so went back to my YouTube saves and watched these two videos. I headed back out for a few holes before dark and I played night and day better. Thought I'd share them here on THP...
  17. ChristopherKee

FS: ProV1x 2015, New 4 Dozen $120

Selling 4 Dozen ProV1x Golf Balls $120, add $5 shipping east of Mississippi and $10 west of it. Balls have logo pictured above. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  18. ChristopherKee

FS: 2017 TaylorMade TP5x (5 Dozen)

For sale are 5 dozen TM 2017 TP5x. I ordered a case and only keeping half so looking to move 5 dozen. Would prefer not to split up. $199 OBO shipped to lower 48 only. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  19. ChristopherKee

USGA Proposed Rules 2019. "BEST EVER!"

Okay, a lot of you may not get supper excited about the rules of golf but I'm one of those weird people who think they are too complicated and I bombard the USGA with rules change ideas. I just finished looking through the proposed changes from the usga...
  20. ChristopherKee

What's your 2017 Tournament Schedule?

I was just wondering how many of you play 10 or more tournaments in a year? Also, any big tournaments you signed up for this year? For me, I'm committing to 15 tournaments this year. Some are qualifiers. My big tourney that I'm most excited about (have to qualify) is the 104th VSGA Amateur...
Back