Search results for query: *

1. N

Ever realize it's time to stop with the great swapping and start practicing??

Bite your tongue, Man!!! What form of insanity has come over you! Everyone knows your fitter screwed up or you should have splurged for one! Don’t fall for the lies, you can buy a game!!!
  2. N

Best Regional Sandwich-y Dish.

What?!?! No Crabcake Sammy to vote for?!?! You guys ever heard of the East Coast?!?! (Not just Mass and NY)….
  3. N

What is your favorite Firearm?

I have the same Hi-Point and most people laugh until they shoot it. Then, most of them buy one too! Reliable as any firearm I’ve ever shot, pretty damn accurate, and low-cost (both the firearm and ammo). If you’re looking for plinking, with a little extra, this beats a 22 any day!
  4. N

Weight hex screw removal

Go on Amazon and get a stripped screw head extractor. If in a hurry, go to any big box or hardware store. Spray some WD-40 or PBBlaster on it to soak while you take care of getting the extractor tool. It is only like $10-15.
  5. N

Is Joe Burrow the next Tom Brady?

C’mon man!!!!! Its his first playoffs and you’re comparing him to the GOAT! At least have some sense about yourself and discuss him with Big Ben (still way early for that but there aremore similarities).
  6. N

Men's body wash

I’ve gone through all of these except the Dr Squatch (too pricey) and my preference has been the Harry’s.
  7. N

If you are a Christian, how does faith play into your golf game?

Always remember that you are an ambassador. Be scrupulous with your word and be a good person. Nothing different than any other golfer, but you have a rules official who is always looking over your shoulder!
  8. N

Guns and Golf

My number is 18 cents a round. Can find it now for about 35 so it’s almost back to reasonable. Sold off about half my supply at 86. Almost as good as Bitcoin!😂
  9. N

Do you oyster?

Lightly steamed. Just enough to pop a crack in between the shells. Butter and cocktail (not together but variety while dining)!
  10. N

Callaway Preowned

How did you go about reporting your concerns to CPO? I use them for a considerable percentage of my club buys. Maybe it’s this post-pandemic rush to buy things that’s making everyone crazy!
  11. N

Callaway Preowned

After 6 clubs, I’ve had my first disappointment with them. Bought Like New (which used to mean it was!) and got a head with visible wear marks on the crown and a worn and dirty grip. I have had better Very Good clubs from them.
  12. N

Buying Blind?

Yes. Selling a Mavrik Sub Zero which was 10-15 yards off my Fusion. Bought a B-21 to see if it will move the Fusion out. Wait for the right price and then take a shot.
  13. N

Van Halen Fans - DLR or Sammy?

I like Sammy and all, but VH was so much more dynamic with DLR!
  14. N

Callaway 50% Trade in Bonus is live

My 2016 Fusion gets me $75, but my 2020 Mavrik SZ only gets me $165. For those numbers, I’ll go through the hassle of putting it on the bay. Edit: I hate autocorrect, didn’t like Mavrik...
  15. N

Real Deal Shafts or Made fors??

Thanks for the info!!
  16. N

Real Deal Shafts or Made fors??

I am looking at getting a UST Elements Chrome shaft off of the bay for $60-70 or so. Are these ‘real deal’ shafts or ‘made fors’? Thanks for any insights!
  17. N

For Sale Shot Scope pro L1

Trade for a $200 Golf Galaxy gift certificate?
  18. N

What did you shoot today?

Just broke 90 for the first time with an 87 (46/41). Woohoo!
  19. N

Cast vs Forged

Forged metal has a more uniform molecular alignment giving sort of a grain effect as in wood. Cast metal has random molecules with no alignment. This creates different properties for similar metal due to different manufacturing processes.
Back