Search results for query: *

1. Rusty Dave

Tour Event 2021 the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide

You can still get Covid even when you’ve been vaccinated.
  2. Rusty Dave

Golf pants: belt or no belt?

I have no a$$ so if I don’t wear a belt the pants will come down. Nobody needs to see that. They might get a glimpse of that anyways if I don’t hit it past the forward tees.
  3. Rusty Dave

GPS vs Laser

This^^^^^ I use a Bushnell slope laser and their GPS app for layup stuff.
  4. Rusty Dave

Golf game concentration

Think about being at work. And the crappy part of your work. Then realize you’re on the course. For me, working for the airlines, the time zones are a killer. So I’ll think about my 5th morning getting up somewhere between 1am to 3am on my body clock and how that feels working that day. Then...
  5. Rusty Dave

One Tip That Changed Your Game?

Swing to the target.
  6. Rusty Dave

The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Watching grown men running like children after errant tee shots makes me laugh. I’m almost embarrassed for them.
  7. Rusty Dave

Video What is Causing The Early Extension

Google wall drill.
  8. Rusty Dave

Video What is Causing The Early Extension

Dude. You’re me until recently. Until you learn to use your lower body first and let the arms drop on transition you’ll fight the 2 way miss. I had enough of it and went through multiple lessons, Golftec etc... If you’re wanting to go at it online here’s couple of things got me over the hump...
  9. Rusty Dave

How do you initiate the downswing?

If I’m practicing I bring my hips back to square while letting my arms drop. When I play and warm up I don’t think about it. I focus on sending the ball to my target. I can’t have mechanical swing thoughts when I play. My scores prove that.
  10. Rusty Dave

Drive my elbow into my side to prevent over the top?

The swing is all about sequencing. OTT is usually caused by an overactive upper body. Start the downswing with the lower body. With relaxed arms the arms should drop in the slot. The arms/hands are the last thing to fire. There are a ton of online videos for the cure and I watched everyone of...
  11. Rusty Dave

Anyone been (or think they have been) custom fitted badly/inaccurately?

I thought you were talking about a fitting at TXG in Toronto. Didn’t sound right. [emoji23] When I read it again I realized it was PXG.
  12. Rusty Dave

Biggest golf equipment bargain you’ve ever got?

Yup. Original staffproto for me. Custom set of W/S irons. My claim to fame is being the first Canadian to game the C200’s.
  13. Rusty Dave

If you had to choose one manufacturer...

Cobra. I try to steer away sometimes but they seem to just feel and perform the best for me.
  14. Rusty Dave

Tour Event 2021 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play

Good because they won’t stop commenting on Bryson and his distance. I guess boring golf isn’t air worthy.
  15. Rusty Dave

How far is too far to travel for work>

I work for an airline. I’m based in Vancouver BC but live about a 4 hour mountain drive away or a 45 minute flight. The commute makes for some long days and more time away. Been doing this for 20 years. The only good thing is I only work half the month and can group trips to 2-5 days. If I was...
  16. Rusty Dave

How many range sessions per month?

Whatever keeps me married.
  17. Rusty Dave

Golf Sim Numbers - Irons & Wedges

What launch monitor? What the software TGC?
  18. Rusty Dave

The 2021 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

My last 3 of 4 sets. BioCell, F7, F9. I’m a bit of a cobra junkie. The only non cobra to crack the lineup the last 10 years was the W/S C200 and that was for the original staffproto.
  19. Rusty Dave

What is the primary reason for slow play?

People think they’re on the tour. Others are just oblivious and some just don’t care.
Back