Search results for query: *

1. C

Posture and lineup tips

I just received this email the other day and it really has helped me...it came with 2 videos that has some great pointers that may help with some basics that we can overlook very easily. http://ultimategolfsystem.com/a/jri/content/golf-setup.php
  2. C

little help on the swing please

Guys could really use some help on the swing. I havnt golfed in approx 10 years and just been getting back into it this year. Any help would be appreciated. Sorry for the crappy DTL view but I was hitting out of a cubby hole pretty much and there wasnt very much room behind me...
  3. C

Cupped left wrist

So I have been struggling with a cupped left wrist and cant for the life of me get it flattened out when Im making my back swing. Im not a 100 percent sure it needs to flat at the top but have heard most people say u want a flat left wrist at the top. Anybody deal with this issue I would love to...
  4. C

This may help with your swing

I come from a long baseball history and am having trouble transitioning my swing back over into golf after a long time off from golf. Well been working on my swing for the last month..picking peoples heads...watching tons of vids from technique,drills and pro's. I still feel like a dam robot...
  5. C

question for ya guys

What are ur guys take on lifting ur lead heel up in the backswing? I noticed a vid where it showed Hogan,Snead,Player,Jack, Palmer and many others who did this in there swing. I know it is not taught much anymore more of keeping the lead foot planted is todays practice. I noticed it enabled my...
  6. C

need a little help

Well I went in to our local golf shop to start my fitting and it didnt go well. I tested out the titleist 714 AP line..callaway Apex line and Mizuno jpx 825 pro. Between the clubs the Mizunos are what I will be investing my money as they are an amazing club. But that is besides the point. It...
  7. C

May Help with Swing

Hey guys,new to the board and this is my first post besides my check in post after signing up to the site. No ides if its been posted or talked about but I found a great vid of ernie els and I thought I would share. I was doing Nick faldo's pre hinge drills and thought if u combined the 2 it...
  8. C

Getting back into the game from Chicopee,Ma

Hey guys...new here to thp and ready to get back into the game after taking roughly 8 years off. I play a lot of traveling tournament softball and have been doing that extensively for the last decade and could never do the 2 cuz one swing would always suffer. Just had a baby girl and the...
Back