Search results for query: *

1. OITW

CONTEST The Final Spot: 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

play golf at a bucket list course with a great group of people using the best gear out there.
  2. OITW

New England Members

Always fun teeing it up. I thought we ended up winning? Definitely didn’t want to break a window with all those houses there ha
  3. OITW

The Rivalry with UST Mamiya

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?threads/live-update-thread-2019-ben-hogan-experience.115924/post-115924 Way to deflect 😉
  4. OITW

The Rivalry with UST Mamiya

My money’s on Mike as I heard Dax’s rectum is still sore from the Hogan Experience lol
  5. OITW

EXPERIENCE Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

second group is brimming with excellence
  6. OITW

Review Macwheel V1000 Rangefinder - THP Review Thread

Absolutely outstanding write-up Big D, Looks like I need to ge this
  7. OITW

CONTEST The Gear: 2021 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Driver: Callaway Epic Speed Triple Diamond LS Shaft: Aldila Tour Green 65 S 3-wood: Callaway Epic Speed Sub Zero Triple Diamond Shaft: Aldila Tour Green 65 S 5-wood: Callaway Epic Speed Sub Zero Triple Diamond Shaft: Graphite Design Tour AD DI Irons: Callaway Apex CB (4-PW) Shafts: Project X...
  8. OITW

Has anyone played the myrtle beach world amateur tournament?

I also heard pace was brutal yeah not what I’m about for golf that’s crazy though
  9. OITW

EXPERIENCE Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

That’s how I feel about you 🤷🏽‍♂️ I gotchu Wardy 😉
  10. OITW

Has anyone played the myrtle beach world amateur tournament?

They have a for fun bracket where it’s not competitive and you can pick your group essentially
  11. OITW

The Technology in Sacks Parente

Yes please. heard other tech guys (Yags/Vrska break this down too, not for putters but this was easily digestible. looking forward to reading more on Ultra Low Balance Point
  12. OITW

2nd lifetime HIO

Congrats on the achievement
  13. OITW

The PUMA GRYLBL Collection

small it is not in the shorts though lol
Back