Search results for query: *

1. OITW

For Sale Cobra Irons

Cobra Speedzone 4i SOLD Cobra King Tours (MiM 2020) 7i & PW KBS C Taper Lite Stiff Upcharge Matte Black shaft stock CC grip +4 wraps SOLD 8 rounds total
  2. OITW

Do you put much stock in "offseason"/winter scores?

In the past my game would be sharpest in the fall/end of the season up here. Past couple years it's been wonky. In the past few months I've posted scores (not that I'm posting anything post Nov. 14th) that have been significantly better than anything I posted in season, as well as shooting a...
  3. OITW

Bring it Back!

What discontinued product to you wish a company still made? Could by anything.
  4. OITW

Worst Golf Movie

Lot of threads about favorite golf movie and which golf movie do you prefer, but which golf movie do you think is the absolute WORST? Throw them out there THP!
  5. OITW

BYOB or Buy at the course?

I know quite a few folks here have coolers that they bring with them to the course. How many of you BYOB to the course vs buying at the course?
  6. OITW

Best Golf Shoes for Extremely Wet Conditions?

What are the best golf shoes for when the course conditions are very wet? What have you got THP?
  7. OITW

Streaming Music: Playlist Recommendation

I know plenty of people stream music on here. Give me your streaming service and a favorite playlist of yours on said streaming service. Need to mix it up
  8. OITW

Coming 2 America

Who is going to watch?
  9. OITW

What is your Favorite Brewery?

Lot of THPers always flashing up some delicious looking beers in that thread. So for you that imbibe (favorite logo for those that don’t and would like to participate) what brewery is your favorite?
  10. OITW

Fit ball to clubs or clubs to ball?

What came first the chicken or the egg?
  11. OITW

Do you Karaoke?

In past years around the holidays we’d go to some Karaoke bars with friends and shut them down. Same with work trips, lot of the trips somehow we’d end up in a Karaoke bar with the sales team singing the night away. Anyone other THPers Karaoke?
  12. OITW

National Rounds Played Month of November +57% over LY

Golf Datatech announced that the Golf Rounds were up 57% YoY in November and still up double digits YTD to LY. The only three states that didn't see YoY growth were: Hawaii, Florida and New Mexico. Article
  13. OITW

Do you Grunt, when hitting golf shots?

Question is the title. Do you play with anyone who does? What is your reaction?
  14. OITW

Golf Shirts: Solid or Pattern

How do you like your golf shirts? Go with a solid color or do you like patterns and prints, i.e. camo/floral/striped etc.
  15. OITW

Bryson Dechambeau Career Longevity

Posted the below in the RADSpeed thread. Lot of THPers (myself included) spoke about the "violence" at which he got after it. I don't want to see anyone hurt or careers derailed due to injury, but do you think based on the video, that is career longevity will be impacted?
  16. OITW

Gift Card Deal from Budget Golf

I think a few THPers are subscribed to the mailing list, so you may have seen it. However if you aren't/haven't, great gift card deal from Budget and it won't last long Gift Card Link
  17. OITW

Best Non Golf Shoes for Golf

This year has been a weird year. I’ve seen many first times on the course with interesting footwear choices. What in your opinion is the best non golf shoe for golf?
  18. OITW

The Official 2020 - 2021 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

The NHL and NHL Players' Association reached an agreement Sunday to play a 56-game regular season starting Jan. 13, 2021, and ending May 8. Formal training camps will begin Jan. 3. There will be no preseason games. The seven teams that did not participate in the 2019-20 Return to Play will be...
  19. OITW

USGA/R&A is Bad For Golf: True or False

Just as the title says - please say why in the comments.
  20. OITW

What have you done to grow the game this year?

Been a challenging year for most, however the game of golf saw record growth and sales and rounds played. What have you done this year to "grow the game?"
Back