Search results for query: *

1. Cobberz

WITB-Cobberz

Pretty sure my bag is all set for the winter and into next season. I've never been able to hit my long irons well so the addition of the Mizuno 26° should be a big help. Haven't decided if I'm leaving the 29° in or not yet for long approach shots but there's room for it at the moment. Good thing...
  2. Cobberz

Club fitting Data on trackman

I was recently fitted for new irons. First I hit my 7 iron which I was hitting 135 yds. Ended up with i230s and that 7 iron was flying 157 yds via trackman data. Fast forward to yesterday I went for a driver fitting I was hitting my 915d 217ish w roll out to 235ish. Went with the TSR2 and...
  3. Cobberz

Irons for a 13 year old

I bought my 13 yo nephew a set of tour edge c721. My brother in law called today and was worried that they would be too heavy for him. i just was curious to your opinion on something like this. I said I thought he would have to swing them and see how they felt. He said he talked to someone and...
  4. Cobberz

FS/FT: Callaway Apex CF16 5-AW Recoil 110 stiff

I bought these last February from another THP'er, played 2 9 hole rounds with them and just didnt prefer them compared to my bridgestone irons. Irons have Super Stroke Cross Comfort grips. Clubs are in very good condition. I paid $325 for them. Would like to try to get $300, or would be...
  5. Cobberz

FS/FT Titleist 915F, 913H, Oddessy Works V-line

Would rate the hybrids at 8/10 ( minor scratches on the sole), the 915F at 9/10, and the works has been used twice and is like brand new with a SS 3.0 915F $130 913H 21* and 24* $65 each or $120 for both Odyssey Works V-Line $115 all prices include shipping Trade interests would be possible 3...
  6. Cobberz

Shaft Help!

Im currently looking at upgrading to J15 CBs from my J40 CBs. With that being said Im curious on what shaft option to go with. I swung one last night with DG s300 and I must say it felt quite good. I know the set of R7s I gamed for a few years had these exact shafts in them, and I liked them...
  7. Cobberz

Re gripping blunder

So I decided about a month ago I would buy all the stuff to re grip my own clubs. Watched a few videos and it seemed pretty easy. Ended up buying more grip tape because I only had 2 left (and I thought it was thicker than it was suppose to be). Fast forward to today when I decided to re grip...
  8. Cobberz

Put your RYDER CUP TEAM TOGETHER

If you had to pick 12 guys right now whoever you think deserves it, who you like etc. 1. Dustin Johnson 2. Jordan Spieth 3. Patrick Reed 4. Bubba Watson 5. Keegan Bradley 6. Harris English 7. Rickie Fowler 8. Jimmy Walker 9. Ryan Moore 10. Brandt Snedeker 11. Russell Henley 12. Bill Haas I...
Back