Search results for query: *

1. lmh3

Movies with short “time” spans?

For the Love of the Game is a single baseball game with a career of flashbacks mixed in.
  2. lmh3

Shaft Length for a Driver

44 7/8” before installing the grip, which puts the finished length right around 45” with the grip I use.
  3. lmh3

Brands you are rocking in 2024?

Picked up a few pairs of GFore pants and have been very happy, not crazy about their polo designs. Also got a few pairs of Dunning pants through work for a decent price.
  4. lmh3

Show off your Ball markers

Been using this one for a while.
  5. lmh3

What are you building? (Club style)

Built my SM10 wedges with KBS 610 shafts and BB&F ferrules. Got some time to mess with them this afternoon and so far I really like them.
  6. lmh3

2024 Titleist Vokey SM10 Review

Just got my SM10 wedges, hoping to get them out to the range/short game area later today to compare against the MG4 wedges I’m using at the moment.
  7. lmh3

Stitch 5 Pocket Pants - Sorry Travis Mathew

I really like the G/Fore 5 pocket pants, nice stretch but a heavier feel, the Stitch ones are definitely intriguing as well.
  8. lmh3

Iron Shafts: Why don’t you go graphite?

I tested a set of LAGP L Series shafts last season and didn’t care for how counter balanced they were, my irons were at C-8 swing weight.
  9. lmh3

How often do you play par 3 course?

My in-laws have a par 3 course near their home and we will get out there two or three times a year.
  10. lmh3

If your current bag set-up was suddenly gone….?

I would rebuild it, update to the new P7•MB irons but otherwise the same.
  11. lmh3

2024 Official Birdie Counter

Rounds: 3 Birdies: 10
  12. lmh3

You have to play one brand of clubs... who are you going with?

Taylor Made or Titleist would be easy, could also do Srixon but I did not have as much success with the ZX wood line as the other two brands.
  13. lmh3

Build an "I Suck" Bag

I would put my T•100’s back in the bag, everything else would stay the same.
  14. lmh3

Comparing Golf Clubs - what are you basing it on?

For woods, I will look primarily at ball speed and feel/sound. Irons, I focus on feel through the turf and launch windows. I want to see the ball come off the club at a certain angle for each iron. Wedges are all about the bounce/grind and being able to hit the chips and pitches that I like...
  15. lmh3

Will You Tune in For Anthony Kim’s Return?

While I am looking forward to his return, the 3:15 am or so start will make it tough to catch any of it live.
  16. lmh3

2024 TaylorMade TP5 and TP5x Golf Balls

I played the TP5 yesterday and was impressed with the durability compared to previous models. Played the same ball all 18 holes with a couple of bunker shots mixed in and the ball showed very little wear. Weather is still not ideal for playing just yet and the course conditions are soft and...
  17. lmh3

Oldest club that you still put in to play?

2022 P7•MB in the main bag, in the back up bag TSR woods.
  18. lmh3

TaylorMade TP Reserve Putters

Grabbed a B11 as a back up, it is a very solid putter.
  19. lmh3

What are you building? (Club style)

Put a GPS shaft in a TP Milled B11 putter after some stamping on the bumpers.
  20. lmh3

Tell Me About Nike Clubs From Those Days

I was a staff player for them for a while, always liked their forged clubs, I played the original blades, the VR Pro II blades and like the VR Limited driver and fairways (the last glued driver they made. One Black ball was great as well.
Back