Search results for query: *

1. 2012BFT

M2 Fujikura Pro 62 vs EPIC Pro green 62 shaft question

Hi all, I am curious about comparing the stock 2016 M2 shaft to the stock Fuji in the EPIC. It looks like the pro green 62 is stock, but how would or does this shaft compare to the one that came stock in 16 M2? Has anyone hit both? I recently threw in my stock M2 shaft for a few rounds and...
  2. 2012BFT

WTB Project X HZRDUS Yellow with TM tip

I am looking for a PX HZRDUS Yellow 6.0 with TM tip... thanks!
  3. 2012BFT

What current golfer would you pick to spend the day with?

What current PGA tour player would you pick to spend the day with? Time would be spent starting on range, where you could pick up tips/ tricks.. Followed by 18. Then after golfing, you could have drinks and dinner to chat it up and hear stories or ask any questions you had. Sent from my...
  4. 2012BFT

FS Fujikura Speeder Evolution 2 TS 665

For sale is a brand new Fujikura Speeder Evolution 2 TS 665 stiff. This shaft came straight from Callaway when I custom ordered my XR16. I haven't used it because I need this shaft in X flex. It is standard Callaway length (plays 45.5in) and has a brand new Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound...
  5. 2012BFT

Rain gloves

Played in an outing today and it rained on and off the entire time. I forgot how much wet hands/ grips/ gloves affect my grip and grip confidence. So my question, do rain gloves really work or do the trick? side note, I don't play much in the rain or wet conditions, but when I do it really...
  6. 2012BFT

Hang with a Pro for a day...

If you could pick any PGA Tour pro to play a round with and get hooked up with clubs/ swag from their sponsors who would you pick? Also, where would you want the round to be? I would pick Jordan Speith. I would love getting hooked up with a full bag of Titleist as well as Under Armour apparel...
  7. 2012BFT

Energy Drinks & Shots

I was at a golf outing monday, and they were sponsored by Cintron energy drinks. They were giving them out like crazy so I decided to try a few. They are really good. Has anyone else had these? The ones I had were the black can (original) and the Cranberry. I remember this brand years ago but it...
  8. 2012BFT

Most Rewarding Shot

What shot in golf is your favorite? What is your most rewarding shot. Is there a shot that you would want to perfectly execute in front of someone more than another? Examples: Perfect drive, flushed iron shot, stuck an approach right nest to the pin, dunk a sand shot, drop a breaking 50...
  9. 2012BFT

WTB 915 Driver Shafts

Looking for 915 driver shaft options to add to my collection in Stiff or X... what do you guys have laying around! Thanks! EDIT: Also looking for a Titleist 915 adapter.
  10. 2012BFT

Masters Week Traditions

With the 2016 Masters week quickly approaching, do you have any annual traditions for watching or celebrating it? Over that past 4 years, I wake up early Saturday morning and get a quick 18 in with a group of buddies, then we go back to one of our houses and grill, hangout, watch, and talk...
  11. 2012BFT

FS - Scotty Cameron California Monterey

For Sale is a Mint Scotty Cameron California Monterey 35in putter. Stock Pistolero grip (black with red letters). Come with Scotty Headcover that is also mint. Asking $235 shipped.
  12. 2012BFT

Equipment Changes for 2016

Kind of a cool link I came across on twitter... Jonathan Wall, Equipment Editor from PGATour.com provided this link and says he will be making live updates to it as equipment contracts/ changes are officially announced. http://www.pgatour.com/equipmentreport/2016/01/04/equipment-changes.html...
  13. 2012BFT

Bubba Teases New PING G Series

Bubba tweeted this little teaser showing the new PING G Series last night! Check it out: https://twitter.com/bubbawatson/status/683877256935030784
  14. 2012BFT

FS Aldila Rogue Silver 60 Stiff

For sale is a never used Aldila Rogue with Callaway Opti-fit adapter and Golf Pride MCC +4 grip (brand new also) I got this shaft but haven't even used it since I feel immediately in love with my Project X Handcrafted LZ60. It plays to stock Callaway length (45.5in installed in 815/815 DBD/ GBB/...
  15. 2012BFT

WTB clean stock set of 714 AP2

Trying to find a deal on a clean set of 714 AP2... I would prefer these to the new 716's. Thanks!
  16. 2012BFT

Feedback on Durability of Spikless Shoes

Hi All, I am just looking on feedback on the durability of spikless golf shoes. I am going back and forth between FJ Hyperflex (which are screw in and replacable) and the Adidas BOOST Sport (which are spikeless). The Boost are really comfortable, however I am just worried about how long the...
  17. 2012BFT

WTB Project X Handcrafted 6.5

I am looking for a good deal on a Project X LZ 6.5 (X-stiff) or 6.0 (Stiff) for my 815. I am looking for either a Handcrafted or one from a stock XR. Let me know if anyone has one to sell or stumbles across one on the bay! Thanks guys!
  18. 2012BFT

Golf Pride NDMC vs NDMC MCC+4

Its about time to regrip for the 2015 season and I am wondering if anyone has had a chance to try the new Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound MCC+4? How would these stack up against the original? I understand the new technology using a reduced taper design... but has anyone had the chance to...
Back