Search results for query: *

1. AsaChastain

ANNOUNCEMENT The Morgan Cup will Return in 2021

Man...I’m normally just a lurker/reader on here but seeing the past Cups makes me think I might should try to be involved more with the community...and maybe enter for a chance to play! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. AsaChastain

The Netflix and Streaming Thread

Loved it! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. AsaChastain

What golf stuff did you buy today?

A pair of crocs golf shoes (bring on the hate lol) for $22. Still had the tags on them and I figured why not! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. AsaChastain

The Netflix and Streaming Thread

Just finished binge watching Letterkenny on Hulu. If you like to laugh I’d suggest it. Next I’m going to start watching Breaking Bad. I’ve never seen an episode and got scolded by a coworker the other day for it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. AsaChastain

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played 9 holes. First time I’ve played in about 8 months. Went off #1 as a single and made par the first hole. The. Started playing with a couple guys ahead of me and mad either bogey or triple the next 4 holes, then after #5 I went on ahead by myself and parred out the rest of the holes. The...
  6. AsaChastain

How many attempts would it take you?

I’m gonna estimate at least 6,722 attempts. Maybe fewer. Who knows?! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. AsaChastain

Back!

Evening all! Been a member since 2013 but due to a job change and newlywed life I’ve been away! Looking forward to being back in this community! Haven’t played much golf lately but I’m fixing to get back into it as hard as I can! Hope everyone has a great evening and look first to seeing y’all...
  8. AsaChastain

WTB Stand Bag

Doctor says I need to get in better shape and I figure walking the course would help with that. Use to walk until I got into the habit of riding. Doesn't have to be brand new. Thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. AsaChastain

Post a picture of your day.

Stuck in an office with dreary weather outside...only upside is that it's friday and that I'll be at the FSU game tomorrow. Go Noles!!!
  10. AsaChastain

Post a picture of your day.

Took a little day trip with the girlfriend to visit some friends in Panama City for a birthday. Don't be jealous...I got burnt! Wound up staying for the night (Too many adult beverages.) Hoping to get in a round somewhere before we leave tomorrow. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  11. AsaChastain

Pictures of the course

Waiting to tee off on the 18th at what I consider my home course Country Oaks in Thomasville, GA. It had rained a tad. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  12. AsaChastain

Do you keep your left arm absolutely straight?

Kinda? Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  13. AsaChastain

Golden Eagle Country Club

Has any one ever played Golden Eagle in Tallahassee? Playing in a charity tournament there Monday and I know nothing about the course! The only thing I really know is that Tom Fazio had something to do with it. Any tips? Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  14. AsaChastain

Contest #2 - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf - Join Team Sabella

I get home and see this on my TV when I first turned it on...it's got to be a sign of something... Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  15. AsaChastain

Hats or visors?

So I've always been a hat guy until I got a wild hair the other day and decided to order a couple of Oakley visors. I saw someone in Bubba's waffle house selfie wearing one and thought it look kind of cool. Not sure how I look in them, but they wear awesome! What's your preference? Sent...
  16. AsaChastain

WTB: Cobra/PumaGolf Bag

I'm looking for a Cobra/Puma stand bag. Going to start walking the course a little more. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  17. AsaChastain

The THP Range/Practice Thread

I took a coworker with me to the range today. He'd never swung a golf club. I did my best to teach him the basics and he was hitting fairly decent. He and I hit about 3 buckets together and I lent him my old cobra AMP so he could practice his swing at home. I mainly worked on my long irons while...
  18. AsaChastain

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Got a new ball marker Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  19. AsaChastain

Stuck at work!

Is anyone else stuck at work wishing they could play right now?! I'd rather be seeing grass! Who's with me?! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back