Search results for query: *

1. Scott Cali

Scott Cali - WITB

It’s been years since I have posted my bag, I am all set for 2018 New irons....woods, hybrids, wedge and putter are good for their 2nd season And for you Scotty fans here are my current lineup of JJ’s (Blue is my current gamer, but put away for the winter) Sent from my iPhone using...
  2. Scott Cali

Waterproof Golf Bag

After getting caught and playing in a constant rain I have decided I need to get a waterproof bag. I have upgraded my waterproof apparel (and rain gloves), but not the bag. During the round the bag I was using actually filled up with water. My first thought was Sun Mountain (H2NO Lite or...
  3. Scott Cali

PGA Superstore - customer service

Let me preface by saying I am always suprised when a retail store does the right thing A couple of months back I traded in my R1 for my current Big Bertha, I went down and hit all different combos and the fitter put me in a 10.5 loft with the 50 gram Stiff Fubuki, once I got this club on to the...
  4. Scott Cali

Golf humor / new book

Read this and was crying....... BOOK ON GOLF.... Dear Family and Friends, Many of you may not know it but I have been very busy over the last 2 years putting my thoughts and ideas together in a book. I am very proud of the results and to assist with the marketing, I am asking friends and...
  5. Scott Cali

Driver, 3 Wood, Hybrid fitting

For the first time in over 25yrs of playing golf I went to a professional club fitter and had irons custom fitted for me which ended up being the Callaway Apex's. I have played 4 rounds with them (dodging winter conditions here in NY) and the difference has been remarkable. Not that I didnt...
Back