Search results for query: *

1. Clutch42

Cleveland CBX4 Wedges Review

That's right, I've been looking at so many wedges of late I forgot about that. I'll probably go with 54 and 58 in the CBX4. Thanks
  2. Clutch42

Cleveland CBX4 Wedges Review

After reading through the reviews, I'm definitely going to pick up a 54 and 58. I'm pretty set on mid bounce for my 54, but what would you guys recommend for my 58? My home course has firm bermuda fairways, and I'm not the best out of bunkers.
  3. Clutch42

PXG Fitting

My irons came in today. They look great and feel good in my hands. I took a few swings in the yard and hit the ball well. I'm heading to the range tomorrow to give them a good work out, but I think I'm really going to like them.
  4. Clutch42

PXG Fitting

Congrats on the new clubs. I had a fitting last Friday with PXG and my experience was similar to yours. I did the full bag fitting, I hit my irons well but struggled with my driver. My fitter was awesome, very patient with me and never tried to up sell anything. I purchased irons, Gen 6 P, 4-GW...
  5. Clutch42

CONTEST Southern Twang WorldWide Golf Championship Briggs Ranch Prize Pack

Great contest, thanks for the opportunity! 1st place +11 XXL shirt
  6. Clutch42

Callaway Distance Fitting

Thank you sir! I have found a master fitter that comes with a good reputation. I'm going to give him a try, but if it doesn't work out, I will be giving ya'll a call
  7. Clutch42

Callaway Distance Fitting

Has anyone used the Callaway distance fitting? I was looking at irons on Callaway's website and I noticed the distance fitting by phone option. I'm kinda interested in it and was wondering if anyone has used it yet. I've had friends go for fittings at local the Golf Galaxy with mixed results so...
  8. Clutch42

What are you paying for a bucket of range balls?

My home course is $10.00 for unlimited balls. If you're playing range, balls are included in the greens fee.
  9. Clutch42

What is the best part of your game?

Probably putting. My irons are getting better, but my putting has saved me a few times.
  10. Clutch42

ANNOUNCEMENT The 2024 Albatross Club is Now Open

Just signed back up. Been away for awhile but ready to get back at it!
  11. Clutch42

Happy Birthday Clutch42

Thanks everyone! Now if this rain would clear up, I could get out on the course to celebrate
  12. Clutch42

Greetings also from North Carolina

Welcome to THP!
  13. Clutch42

Greetings from North Carolina

Welcome to THP!
  14. Clutch42

Happy Birthday Mr Hicksta!!

Happy Birthday!
  15. Clutch42

Happy Birthday Blame Me!

Happy Birthday!