Search results for query: *

1. B

R9 TP vs 4X Pro Irons

JB or anyone.......could you give a quick breakdown as far as how these clubs compare to one another. Forgiveness between the two is my main concern. Thanks. SORRY THAT SHOULD HAVE READ 4DX PRO !
  2. B

Cleveland Launcher DST Fairway Woods

Any opinions on these ? I love the DST hybrid so I thought I would get some feedback on the fairway woods as they are pretty reasonable right now.
  3. B

Nickent 4dx Pros vs A4 Tech irons

Just wondering if anyone has played them and has any comparisons as far as feel,forgiveness, etc. Thanks.
  4. B

Quick Machspeed Driver Question.

Does anyone know if the womens and mens machspeed driver heads are the same ? I'm thinking about getting a 11.5 degree and can pick up a womens flex for a lot less than a senior or regular flex.I have a str8 fit shaft I can plug into it. Thanks for the help.
  5. B

Tour Edge Exotics XCG-3 Driver

Anybody have any opinions on this one.I see it did well in the distance portion of the driver shootout.Just looking for a little feedback as there doesn't seem to be much info out there about them.I love my XCG 3 wood so it got me thinking about checking out the driver. Thanks !
  6. B

Miyazaki shafts

Hi Guys......just wondering how the Miyazaki shafts play to flex.I have a line on a Black version in the 61 gram stiff that I would like to put in my 10.5* Superfast driver. I am looking for a low-mid launch with low spin shaft.My typical carry distance is 265-270 and I have played everything...
  7. B

Hybrid Help- Adams A7 vs. Cleveland Launcher DST

Just looking for some feedback on these two clubs in relation to forgiveness,distance,consistent ball flight etc. I have a #4 Fybrid right now and would be looking to add one of the two above in a #3. Thanks.
  8. B

Wilson Staff CI9 Irons

Just curious if anyone has played or reviewed them and how they compare to the other irons out there as far as distance,forgiveness,etc.They are so reasonable that they've peaked my interest. Thanks.
  9. B

Burner 09 vs Machspeed Irons

Hi Guy's .......I'm new to the forum but have a really enjoyed reading the articles at HP for some time.I really need some opinions on the Burner O9 irons vs the Machspeeds.I have the Burner's and as much as I like them they just don't wow me.I really want something with as much forgivness as...
Back