Search results for query: *

1. GE4x4

My Sun Mountain Tour Series cart bag review

I just received my SM Tour cart bag and I must say, it's the best looking bag that I have looked at. It speaks quality everywhere. I had a TM Bag that did good, but this just surpasses it by far, especially the full length dividers. Now about the bag itself. The bag isn't as heavy as I thought...
  2. GE4x4

Looking for a new push cart bag

I'm looking for a new bag. I have a Clicgear 3.0 push cart with a TM Catalina bag. The bag has been good, but I hate it when my clubs get tangled as it only has a few dividers. And now that I have a oversized putter grip, the putter slot is a very tight fit. So I'm looking for full length...
  3. GE4x4

Your best shot that turned out bad

What shot that you did that looked to be awesome, but ended out bad. Mine was on a par 3 at 162 yds with my 5 iron. Hit it great and right at the flag. My ball hit about 6" up from the base of the flag square and bounced back about 30' into the bunker. What could of been a easy birdie putt or a...
  4. GE4x4

Serial # on Speedblades?

I just bought a set, but just waiting for them to show up. But while I was at the golf shop, I noticed all the irons hade serial #'s. But according to TM website on how to identify fakes, the serial # should only be on the 7 iron for new sets. So is this shop selling fakes, or do all the new...
  5. GE4x4

Can I put my old shafts on my new Irons?

I bought a new set of TM LCG back in 98 with S90 shafts. I really like the way they feel compared to the shafts on my new Speedblades. I cross referenced the s90 rifle and there like the Project x 5.5 rifle which are big bucks more then what already I spent on the Speedblades. My old shafts...
Back