Search results for query: *

1. B

"Fixed" my OTT, now I'm way too In to Out. Trackman table/videos included, help please.

Spent a lot of simulator time during the winter fixing my out to in path. Haven't been hitting it good lately and so went back to the simulator for the first time in months and my path is super in to out, and I have no idea how to fix it. The more I tried to steepen this morning the worse it...
  2. B

Deciding which (if any) clubs are due for upgrade - seeking advice

I am a fairly casual golfer and don't play enough (or have the budget) to justify new club purchases each year. As such, my pattern with equipment has been to hold onto current equipment until either my game or club technology dictates an upgrade, and at that point have generally researched the...
  3. B

Swing Feedback Requested

I've been golfing for 5 years or so, and have not really been able to find my groove. Breaking 100 is about as good as I can hope for, and i'm really focusing this summer on getting a consistent swing. I've been seeing a swing coach, 3 times so far over 3 months, and he has helped, but not to...
  4. B

Rocketballz vs Amp D irons

First post here, really enjoy what I've read here so far, specifically in the Rocketballz and Amp review threads. Ive been golfing for 5 years, but in the past have only got out 10 - 15 times a year, that will change this year so I'm upgrading my irons, but don't want to spend a ton as I am...
Back