Search results for query: *

1. jim54

GA/FL Gethering aka Do the Lou in '22

Sadly I am out for the Gethering, my son's getting married and we are having a Men's night out on the 22nd. He is a Detective and getting his Cop friends together when they are not on call or duty has been a nightmare, the 22nd is the only night we can pull it off. Have a great time, I was...
  2. jim54

I am coming and will get a hotel, play both days.
  3. jim54

Hola folks, I see no reason I could miss it at this point unless a work trip came up that I could not get out of. Since I have a serious amount of Hotel points I would give up a condo spot for someone who could save some money using it. Has Chris thought about coming? I talk with him every now...
  4. jim54

The Official Banter Away Thread

Merry Christmas to all of you degenerates, have a safe and happy Holidays.
  5. jim54

Stopping in to say "Thank you" to @MWard for the invitation to play his Course this past Saturday, absolutely beautiful Course and as always it was a blast playing the round with a great guy.
  6. jim54

2020 NFL Thread

KC is a bunch of punks, welcome to Tampa assh0les. Malhomes needs his ticket punched, Prissy $hit that he is
  7. jim54

2020 NFL Thread

Romo sucks so bad, just give the game to KC...rigged
  8. jim54

2020 NFL Thread

Woooooo hooooo
  9. jim54

The XXIO X Lineup

I have the Fuji Pro 2.0 in all my woods and love it, if the Xcalibur experiment does not pan out the Fuji pro 95 or 115 will be my next experiment.
  10. jim54

What's for Dinner?

Got the football food lined up, wife made homemade Mac & Cheese, made lil smokies in BBQ sauce and we will have 2 kinds of pizza and chicken fingers. Cheese and crackers, chips and salsa, olives and pickles to snack on...should be enough for 4 people..
  11. jim54

2021 Irons - What ya thinking?

Once I am back to full power I will try the APEX line and see if they can improve on the PXG 0311T, the combo set could very well with some stronger lofts and the right shaft. I just got the XCalibur RT installed before the surgery and have not really had a chance to get used to them so I am...
  12. jim54

Your 2021 Grip Choice?

I switched out to Winn Dri tac oversize to get a bit more cushion for the hand issues, so far they are very good in the cooler weather
  13. jim54

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

I am still sad you did not even try to hit the Pro at all, but you know what you like. Did you even hold one to get a feel for the top line, etc? I was suspect of the super light graphite shafts and you confirmed what I thought. It is odd to me they are not offering anything heavier and really...
  14. jim54

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

My mission for today is to install the new Putter grip on the PXG one and done, then do some carpet putting to get the weights figured out. I intended to go up to the putting green to do that and still may, but gimping around like I am it would be a lot of bother and I am still quite lazy and...
  15. jim54

Angry Golfer

I do think and it is only from watching on TV the Euro's seem to play faster overall, they seem to take themselves less seriously than the U.S. Pros and enjoy the gift that is being able to play a game for your job.
  16. jim54

New Guitar on the way

What a beautiful instrument, just stunning. As a wanna be player since I was 12 and just absolutley no natural talent I have resigned to just enjoying how others make it look so easy. My Dad was a self taught piano player and could listen to song on the radio and in a hour or so of tinkering...
  17. jim54

Covid vaccine

Please excuse my ignorance but if you already had the virus why do you need the vacine? I have not kept up on all the newer evidence but early on it was said once you had it you were done and most likely could not get it again. Is that now determined to not be true and like the flu you need a...
  18. jim54

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

I was going to watch @CobraX51 hit balls today at the demo but I still can't drive (I could but not worth the risk) so I will have to wait and see them another time. The Pro Combo set is calling me and at some point a demo will happen, for those who have seen them were they just the straight up...
  19. jim54

I did always want one of the suit things like in Alien so you can lift heavy things, but AI robots are bad for our health. Again there were several movies that made this point clear. I am not saving all this ammo for nothing, someone has to take back the golf courses.
Back