Search results for query: *

1. jim54

FS Toulon garage Palm Beach

This one needs a new home, I put in Stability Tour shaft and will also send the stock Stroke lab with it. 35" length with either shaft Lamkin Full cord grip This was alledged to be a Tour Putter but I have no proof, there is some stamping on the hosel that may mean something but again who...
  2. jim54

2nd thanksgiving meal

We normally have a 3-4pm main event then of course the desert/coffee, etc. But later on even though we are still too full all the stuff comes back out and it is a free for all. The wife likes a sandwich with turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce. I prefer a hot open faced turkey on buttered...
  3. jim54

PXG fitting

Has anyone had a recent PXG fitting? I have been a naysayer about PXG since they came out and hate the look of the screws and don't really buy the Bob Parsons bravado but intend to try the 0211 which is no screws and similar to the PING i500 which was the only head to give me better numbers than...
  4. jim54

Swing stretch trainer " The most important stretch in Golf"

Well, I need some more distance and the Super Speed program worked for me but my back just could not hold up to it. So it is going to be sold. So I am going down another rabbit hole and trying this Stretching Program. It looks pretty simple and seems to make a lot of sense, just improving the...
  5. jim54

Honma TW 747 Fairway woods

As a low cost chance to try out some more Honma gear I picked up a 15* 3 wood and 21* 7 wood both with the stock Vizard 70 stiff shaft. I find the stock shaft to be a bit soft for my liking in the 3 wood and will be putting a Vizard X flex in it tomorrow. The 3 wood sets up well and I like the...
  6. jim54

Honma TR20 440 Driver

Well due to the itch needing to be scratched I have one of these inbound with the TR20 70 gram Stiff shaft, nice looking club and even though there is not any reviews I can find it looks to check all the boxes. I like the slightly smaller clubhead and coming from the Marvik SZ which is 450 cc...
  7. jim54

Golf on or off to Putt?

I hate to putt with the glove on, no idea why but it just does not feel right. Is that weird?
  8. jim54

Paderson TS wedge shaft vs UST Recoil proto 125 wedge

Has anyone tried this shaft? I am looking at different Graphite wedge shafts and the Paderson TS W is 128 grams and looks compareable to the UST tourspx proto wedge shaft @ 125 grams. I know it is a crap shoot without demoing but that is the way of the world right now. The Paderson is half the...
  9. jim54

Is the delay in Pro Golf starting a benefit to some?

Just thinking about how the delayed season could actually be good for Tiger and maybe Jordan Spieth. Tiger to heal whatever was up with him before the shut down and Speith to figure our how to play again. Do you think any others might just be better off?
  10. jim54

Playing Copperhead in Tournament Conditions

Thechosen1 and I will be playing Copperhead on Monday on a special deal since the Tournament was canceled, it is going to the 1st and maybe only time I will ever play a Tournament Course setup for the Event and maybe even the stands will still be up!! We are planning to play from the tips and...
  11. jim54

Callaway trade in bonus

Just a FYI, I did a trade in on the Mavrik Sub zero and just got my statement and was not paid the bonus as promised. A quick call to my Callaway rep and it was fixed and additional credit is on the way, so just be aware to check your statement mistakes happen. Callaway CS is the best but you...
  12. jim54

Honma TR20 irons

Man these look good, the P looks good and V even better and not crazy priced either
  13. jim54

KBS TGI 100 or 110

I have searched and cannot seem to find anything on these shafts, has anyone played them? I was fit for the 110 and frankly don't trust a mat fitting to reflect into the wild. I planned to do a grass fitting at True Spec but they don't stock the KBS TGI at all.
  14. jim54

Graphite Design AD iron shafts

did a search and found nothing, has anyone tried these shafts?
  15. jim54

Graphite Design Tour AD XC

I know there is not a lot of GD user's here, but just curious if anyone has tried the new AD XC shaft. The profile looks very similar to the AD BB which I love and might have to find one for demo purposes.
  16. jim54

Miura CB-301 irons

New for 2019 from Miura the CB-301 is a forged slightly stronger loft cavity back (for Miura) and is listed as a distance type players iron. I will be receiving the 7-AW shafted with the Fujikura MCI Black 100x but soft stepped twice to make them more user friendly, but retain the properties...
  17. jim54

What are your expectations of QC from any OEM on new Equipment?

Do you expect some level of perfection or are you happy with whatever comes out of the box?
  18. jim54

Golf nerds are us

So let's celebrate being ourselves and applaud this glorious bunch people brought together by two wonderful people that had a vision and put it to work. I love new Equipment, I have changed clubs more times than I can count and played just about every major brand at some time or another and...
  19. jim54

FS Callaway PM Grind 2.0 64 degree

Bought new, had it adjusted to 62 deg. Looks very good, almost new I have the stock KBS Hi Rev 2.0 115 to put back in if desired $135 shipped
  20. jim54

FS New Level 54* head

This was used about 20 rounds, normal face scratching I have a KBS 2.0 Hi Rev 115 shaft I can put in it if desired $100.00 shipped
Back