Search results for query: *

1. rallo

Would Smart Sole Lower Your Scores?

maybe, I did love my transition to the cbx2 gap wedge from a standard blade. I would have to test these out compared to my normal wedge setup
  2. rallo

Who wins another major first: Rory or Scottie

Rory and the Dallas Cowboys have a lot in common…
  3. rallo

Fairway Wood Face Depth

Deeper face = more confidence off of the tee for me. Thinner face makes me fear the dreaded skymark.
  4. rallo

2023-2024 College Football Thread

Who ends up with more career starts? Weeden set the bar at 25
  5. rallo

2023-2024 College Football Thread

sounds like a Stetson Bennett/Brandon Weeden argument. History says you don’t want those guys (or Bo Nix)
  6. rallo

The Official 2023 NFL Thread

That’s also what I don’t get, was ASB not supposed to be on the LOS, or did he have a gaffe, IE he is the eligible receiver on this play if they run the mirror image.
  7. rallo

If the WR at the top of the screen actually got the “ok” then it was an absolutely botched call. He does look like he’s a yard off the LoS, but could be my old eyes
  8. rallo

Disagree, it was my understanding that, even in an unbalanced line, you have to have 7 players on the LOS… they only had 6, so at least illegal formation… IMO if the WR on the top end of the screen covers AND if 68 actually reports, then there is a beef. Looks like a fun play they threw in late...
  9. rallo

30ish years of losing can change a man’s mind
  10. rallo

Tyron smith is on the take…
  11. rallo

The Last Cobra Club You Purchased?

Cobra ZL driver probably like 15 years ago
  12. rallo

What Are You Listening To?

The Cult - Firewoman “Smokestack lightning!”
  13. rallo

Club Champion now offering $25 0.5 hour "Current Bag Assessment"

Zing! Kidding aside, I’d love the top of my bag evaluated
  14. rallo

Favorite Mitsubishi Shaft Ever?

Fubuki in my old Adams super hybrid!
  15. rallo

That doesn’t appear to be in their game plan tonight, and it looked like the Ravens were fine to concede the seam to Kittle to avoid giving up big plays to Deebo, CMC, and Aiyuk… none of those plays were cmc is wide open… catches a 30 yard pass, falls down, and can get up and score like he did...
  16. rallo

Baltimore actually forcing Purdy to complete passes with 10+ air yards… 9ers can’t rely on screens and YAC every play
  17. rallo

Underrated Christmas Movie

It’s not as obscure as some, but give me Home Alone 2: Lost in New York over nearly every other Christmas movie out there. Oh, and Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!
  18. rallo

Could you finish?

It’d be close, but I would definitely be hurting… that sauce looks delicious!
  19. rallo

Yeah, Mahomie needs to take notes.
  20. rallo

Both offenses bailed out in the red zone by questionable penalties…
Back