Search results for query: *

1. Kclefty8

Cowboys Golf Club... worth the price?

Heading to the Dallas area (Frisco) next weekend and looking to get a round in on Saturday late morning/early afternoon. Was hoping to play Texas Star but they have a tournament til 2. Is Cowboys Golf Club worth the full price if I take advantage of eating before and after the round? Are they...
  2. Kclefty8

Anyone around Louisville want to play this weekend?

Heading to Louisville for my wife to participate in the Ironman this weekend. Looking to play a couple rounds. Anyone want to play? Currently have a tee time Saturday at Covered Bridge and Sunday at Chariot Run, but open to other options as well.
  3. Kclefty8

Madison, WI and Dells area golfers

Looking for some suggestions on places to play next weekend. Going to be staying in Lodi, WI with a large group, and we always play Lake Windsor on the way there and then Lake Wisconsin CC while we are up there. Looking for a better option. Anyone ever play the Meadows at Sixmile Creek? Anywhere...
  4. Kclefty8

Suggestion for Louisville golf course

I'm visiting Louisville in two weeks and am looking for a nice course to play. Any suggestions?
  5. Kclefty8

Optic yellow ProV1x???

Got your hopes up, didn't I? :banghead: But seriously... Why doesn't Titleist do this? If they did, I'd never buy any other kind of ball.
  6. Kclefty8

Top 3 hybrids of 2013

I figured I'm in the market for a hybrid, and these other top club threads are being made, so I would love some input on what were everyone's favorite hybrids of 2013?
  7. Kclefty8

Newbie here from central IL

Hey all, new here. Found this forum searching for reviews and love reading about all sorts of equipment. I'm going through an almost complete bag overhaul this winter and hearing individuals opinions on clubs is a great help in deciding on which clubs to try. Handicap 8.5 in my bag...
Back