Search results for query: *

1. robmypro

when did americans stop calling the open the british open?

It is the British Open to me. Nice try with marketing.
  2. robmypro

Tiger's future

The problems Tiger has today are numerous. First, age. Second, he doesn't practice often enough, because his body is broken. But I would give him another year and see if he can make enough progress physically. Otherwise do the farewell tour at each of the majors and call it a day. Golf design...
  3. robmypro

What's the more likely result for Tiger this week?

Yes I did, JB. ;)
  4. robmypro

I think wishing him well is always the right thing to do. Unless you count Jack. Just watch the 1998 Masters for more info.
  5. robmypro

Tour Event 2022 Open Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored by Tour Edge

There’s something familiar about the 6th hole but i can’t quite figure it out.
  6. robmypro

Your wildest shot that you can recall?

I have about 200 shots tied for first on this list.
  7. robmypro

No idea, but his injuries were punishment enough imo.
  8. robmypro

Unlike Jack and Tom, Tiger just made too many bad decisions in his life. Going 84 in a 45 mph zone pretty much ended his career. At 58 i am not sure Tiger will be walking anymore. Too bad.
  9. robmypro

Tiger's only 14 shots back. Not sure what all the panic is about.
  10. robmypro

Well, that vote was dead on. Now if I can just change my pick for the content.
  11. robmypro

Completely rehabbed my swing

I like Saguto's channel. Pretty funny. I really can't keep my arm straight like that but ultimately your arm has to be straight at address, and it needs to be straight at impact. As long as you can do that I think that is all that matters.
  12. robmypro

Keeping your eyes on the ball

Speaking of hand-eye coordination, I was hitting my shots off the toe consistently. I moved closer, further away, kept my head still, etc. but I still hit off the toe. So I tried this. Instead of looking at the ball, what if I looked at the far side of the ball, slightly in front? Flush shots...
  13. robmypro

I think keeping your eyes on the ball is a tip that helps some, and doesn't really help others. I will do a test at the range and see how many I can hit well just by doing this. On the course it worked great. It could just be another fault I am making that this is helping to fix. If so, that...
  14. robmypro

Do you tape/wrap your fingers at all?

Every time I swing a club. Index finger on both hands. Otherwise I get blisters.
  15. robmypro

Like everything in golf, this works for some but not others. I’m not really sure why it is such a big factor for me. Maybe my biggest swing fault is not keeping my head still, and somehow being laser focused on keeping my eyes on the ball helps fix that? No idea, but next time i go to the range...
  16. robmypro

I do the same thing. Now i look until the ball disappears. Try it!
  17. robmypro

See i really need to look at the ball. I do keep my head still, and i make sure to shift my weight to my front leg, but looking directly at the ball at impact seems to be super important to solid contact.
Back