Search results for query: *

1. T

What swing fault do you fight the most?

Bad wrist conditions at the top and EE Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. T

Where and with who do you take lessons?

You should start a thread to track/share your progress. I’m sure you’re excited to work on these new drills.
  3. T

NBA 2020-2021

He’s gotta be up there in the lowest IQ ranking smh
  4. T

Having trouble fixing early extension

And his communication skills are top notch!
  5. T

Btw I’ve ditched my experiments and tried Malaska’s left hip back move instead and I was hitting fades at the range. On vid the EE was much better but I loved the fact that only a few balls strayed over the left. Just about everything was fades, straight and some over fades/baby slices. I...
  6. T

Here’s another way to attack EE: the trail knee. Put a stick near your trail knee and focus on avoiding hitting it in your downswing. Notice all the associated benefits doing this without contrivance: bent trail elbow, left hip/leg clearing and going back, maintaining spine angle, right heal...
  7. T

For those that are a lil less risk averse ... [emoji16]
  8. T

Playing without a glove

Haven’t played with a glove for 20 years. I don’t even think about it.
  9. T

Video "Casting" ...........How do I get my hands in front of ball? HELP!

OP please include some of your swing vids on these kinds of ‘help me sort out...’ threads. It’s almost like trying to troubleshoot in the dark.
  10. T

Video "Casting" ...........How do I get my hands in front of ball? HELP!

As someone mentioned above, go on YouTube and search for Monte’s no turn cast drill. Works wonders.
  11. T

A-Rod Swing Tips

Cheeseball
  12. T

How to get the most out of hitting into a net

If you can’t afford a decent launch monitor get a tripod for your phone to video your swing. Hopefully you have an idea what you’re trying to fix vs blindly pounding balls into a net.
  13. T

That’s great to hear. Finding a nugget that works for you and simplifying things to produce fun golfing. I’m almost there as well.
  14. T

Nice. Did you incorporate the rest of his swing?
  15. T

58 or 60 in the sand for a high handicapper?

58* and 14* of bounce
  16. T

how to get some height back on my irons

What equipment and or swing changes have you made over the years? Any physical changes? You left some info out.
  17. T

Thanks Matt. I just noticed youre in the bay area as well. Which part? As a life long dodgers fan, I cannot relate to the Bonds video you shared lol!
  18. T

Here’s a follow up vid of my range session yesterday. I would say it was successful addressing my EE.
  19. T

Ha remember nobody pays us to play this game. Just a reminder that we’re amateurs and it takes time to ingrain things. Even El Tigre admitted to taking about a year to get the feeling of less separation between upper and lower body. 13/14 is ridiculous btw! Keep at it
  20. T

As one can see, there are multiple solutions to address EE. You have to pick the one that that works for you but it’s very difficult to implement without video’ing yourself. Good luck [emoji106]
Back