Search results for query: *

1. aimson

Hybrid shafts

I currently have an X2 Hot Pro 16* hybrid with an aldila tour green stiff shaft, that I dont really get along with. I also had a fairway wood with the green shaft in stiff that I out in a bb v-series head, and that one is just gold. Since I have a v-series heavenwood laying about, that I like...
  2. aimson

WTB: Callaway XR hybrid

Looking for one of those hybrids in left handed, preferably the 19* version and with a stiff shaft. I live in Sweden so whoever sells has to be able to send there. Anyone has one of those not being used? :) I can pay with paypal! Edit: Found a hybrid so no longer looking.
  3. aimson

Looking for hybrid suggestions

So, I have a rather quick swingspeed and a rather weak body, which means I want a very lightweight head with a light but rather stiff shaft. I currently use X2 Hot Pro hybrids. I used midsize grips before, just stayed on from when I tried that on all my clubs, and I hit them well. Changed to...
  4. aimson

New shaft for my fairway woods

So I currently game Big Bertha V-series 3 wood and Heavenwood. I like the heads, but I hook the crap out of them usually. If I slow down my swing, I can control them, but then I remove their purpose because they dont go further than my 5i. So, I currently use the stock Bassara-shaft in both...
  5. aimson

WTB: Ping G30 SF Tec driver, LH with stiff shaft

As topic says, I am looking for one of those. Preferably with the Tour 65 shaft (but not set in stone). I live in Sweden so you have to be prepared to send across the pond!
  6. aimson

How effective is lead tape?

When I started playing I was battling a very big slice, but I bought X Hot hybrids and they helped me alot to reduce that slice and I just loved hitting them. This year I managed to get rid of my slice, resulting in my X Hot hybrids now producing a hook instead so I sold them. However, I have no...
  7. aimson

What new hybrid to get?

I currently game the X Hot 19* Hybrid and I really like it, however I used to suffer from a bad slice which I have no been able to cure, so I think the offset on those hybrids have started to make me pull the balls right instead (I am a LH player), so now I am looking for something new that is...
  8. aimson

How to do halfswings?

Hey, This winter I rebuilt my swing from scratch, again! 4 years playing and 3 winters rebuilding swing, but now I am extremely happy with it. The only problem I have now is that I hit the ball a bit too far for my liking (yeah I know it might sound stupid but it is a problem). I game the Ping...
  9. aimson

Any advice appreciated

Hi people, I started playing 2 years ago and spent most of last season experimenting with my swing. Since I live in Sweden, I can now only practice indoors and I have no access to fancy tools like trackman etc. So my question to you all is, if you watch my swing, do you see anything I should be...
Back