Search results for query: *

1. Ag2979

Parenting Thread

Just saw this in FB. Maybe I should tattoo it on my forehead Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Ag2979

The Christmas Tree Thread

This is our main tree And my Christmas happy wife put this one up as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Ag2979

Contest - 2014 Thanksgiving Feast Pictures & Thread

. Already on to leftovers after the wife dragged me to the outlet mall. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Ag2979

Annnnnd ready. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Ag2979

Contest - 2014 Thanksgiving Feast Pictures & Thread Green bean casserole and sweet potato casserole are on! I used Boston markets copycat sweet potato recipe, if it's even close Im excited. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Ag2979

The Home Theater Thread

Hey guys, quick question. I just noticed when my screen went black going to a commercial there were imperfections. I actually thought something was spilled on the tv. A closer look shows what I think is bad pixels? Any thoughts? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Ag2979

The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part IV

The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part IV It's donut day at work...... I am eating oatmeal.........they smell so good! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Ag2979

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Shout to Baldcopper! He offered up the pure grip air attachment and sent a few grips to try. Thank you very much! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Ag2979

Your significant other

Here's an updated pic of the family from my daughters 2nd bday shoot a couple weeks ago. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Ag2979

The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part IV

Ok which one of you guys is trying to sabotage my weight loss? I walk into work and first thing I see in the break room is this. Thanks to this thread I am only eating my oatmeal. Andy 1. Temptation 0 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Ag2979

The Bridgestone University Experience is Coming

I am ready Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Ag2979

Parenting Thread

Ok, I have to share this sneak peek we just got from our photographer. It was Sophia's 2nd bday/family photos. Love my two blondes. The pic of her and I is my absolute favorite ever. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Ag2979

2014 #TheGauntlet Recap Video & Thread

Gauntlet meet and greet wine. Thank you JB for the recommendation! #wineOintraining
  14. Ag2979

Wounded vet golfs again

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2014/10/severely_wounded_army_veteran_gets_special_golf_club_designed_by_suny_students.html I didn't see this posted yet.
  15. Ag2979

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

lMh, thanks for the coin and patches! Another random act by a stand up THPer.
  16. Ag2979

The PSL Thread

Cheers! Airport PSL for me as well. Waiting on my delayed aunt. I swear TPA airport makes the best ones.
  17. Ag2979

Parenting Thread

To damn old for that physical crap. I have guns for this ones callers.
  18. Ag2979

Pictures of the course

. Crappy Buffalo creek but it's close to my house. Deer were waiting for me at the par 3.
  19. Ag2979

Any THPers have a CPCU?

I am looking into getting my CPCU and would love to talk about the process. Thanks!
  20. Ag2979

The Disney World Thread

just a quick share! We had fast passes for tinker bell but had to wait an hour and a half for The frozen princesses. I swore id never do it but it was well worth the wait.
Back