Search results for query: *

1. Pingnome

For Sale FS-Mizuno JPX 921 Forged Irons 5-G Only used 4 rounds

Excellent Condition Mizuno JPX 921 Forged Irons 5-G (7 clubs total) Factory installed KBS Tour 120 Stiff shafts Factory installed Golf Pride MCC +4 grips 2.5 degrees upright (Mizuno standard is 1° flat compared to most other manufacturers so plays 1.5° up for me) standard loft and length. All...
  2. Pingnome

Any gains with Speedzone over F9 hybrid? Basically the same?

I was going to pick up a F9 19° hybrid for $169. Since Speedzones just dropped to $199, I am wondering if there is any benefit with the newer model for someone who has hit them head to head. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Pingnome

PXG Price drops?

$300 off drivers. $200 off fairways. $185 off hybrids. Makes them cheaper than a lot of main line brands. I might pick up a hybrid and fairway. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Pingnome

Anyone test Titleist 818 H1 vs Cobra F8 hybrids?

Has anyone been able to test these head to head? Feel, forgiveness, and consistency? Thanks!
  5. Pingnome

What shaft is in your XR 16 3 wood?

I had an Alpha 816 14 degree this past year. I sold it. Had the Aldila Rogue stock shaft. I liked the low spin because I am a high ball hitter, but it always felt pretty stiff and boardy to me. I am now wanting to give the XR 16 14 degree 3 wood a try. Is there a low spin/mid launch shaft...
  6. Pingnome

Any new reviews of Bridgestone J15 DPF irons???

I know everyone is stoked about J15 CB and DF, but I have seen very little actual hands on reviews of the more forgiving DPF. Any comparisons to JPX-850, J40 DPC, OR i25's? Thank you!!!
Back