Search results for query: *

1. BDoubleG

WTB: Bettinardi Studio Stock 16

Hi all, looking for a Bettinardi Studio Stock 16. Looking for 35", in new or near-new condition. Thanks
  2. BDoubleG

FS: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Laguna 1.5, 34", 15g weights

sold, please delete...thanks!
  3. BDoubleG

FS: New Adams pro a12 hybrid, Aldila RIP driver pull

Hey all, I have for sale a couple of things: Adams a12 Pro Hybris 23* *NEW* - Never hit - RIP'd VS Stiff shaft - Tour Velvet grip, logo down - Headcover included $120 shipped OBO RIP Alpha - Pull from 910 Driver - Stiff shaft - Titleist Tour 360 grip $20 + shipping...
  4. BDoubleG

FS: Cameron California Fastback, TaylorMade KiaMa TP Monaco, Ping Rapture V2 Hybrid

Hi all, I have the following for sale: Cameron California Fastback - 34", 15g weights - Excellent Condition, very minimal wear from very little use - used for 2 rounds, but sticking with my Kombi-S - Has sticker attached, comes with headcover - Looking for $300 TaylorMade 2010 Rossa KiaMa TP...
  5. BDoubleG

FS: Hybrids (PING, Cleveland, Nike) + Putters (Cameron, TaylorMade, Piretti)

Hey all, Have a few things I'm trying to get rid of here. A couple of things: - All prices are OBO...I can always negotiate. Shoot me an offer, the worst I can do is say no (and usually counter-offer) - NO TRADES please HYBRIDS PING Rapture V2 - Right-handed - Aldila RIP 80g hybrid shaft...
  6. BDoubleG

Mashie-iron yardage gaps

Hi all, I'm looking at picking up a new Mashie (I have the 20.5* and I love it), but I am on the fence as to whether to go with the 23* or the 26* if my i15 5 iron is 27*. The shaft lengths are as follows: - Mashie 23* - 39.75" - Mashie 26* - 39.25" - My 5 iron (27*) - 38" Which do you think...
  7. BDoubleG

Just Got My New Piretti Cortino LN in Satin Stainless!

Hey all! I just wanted to share my excitement!! I got back from lunch to find a box waiting for me...I opened it to find my swanky new Piretti Cortino LN putter!! It's the long neck model (hence the "LN"), 360g head, 70*, but the coolest part is that I got it in satin stainless...a finish that...
  8. BDoubleG

Anyone Have a 910F/Fd/h and NO wrench? Do you need one?

Hey all, So I picked up a 910f recently from my local Golf Town. I'm in there all the time (obviously) and the staff have gotten to know me. When I picked up the 3w, they told me that they had a bunch of Titleist wrenches in the back to give away at their discretion, and they gave me one for...
  9. BDoubleG

FS - 2 Mizuno MP-T11 wedges w/Spinners and 2 Nike Machspeed Hybrids

ALL GONE, PLEASE CLOSE! Thanks!
  10. BDoubleG

20* - 23* - 27*: Is this a problem?

Hey all, So I'm thinking about picking up some new irons, but here's my qualm: I have a 20* and 23* hybrid, neither of which I will EVER part with. That said, the set I want (i15) 5-iron starts at 27*. Will this extra degree of loft have any real effect on my distance gaps? I've looked at my...
  11. BDoubleG

Just Joined an Am Tour - Any Wisdom?

Hey all! So I was really excited about trying to get in on the Morgan Cup when it was announced, but then I figured "I don't have the game for it", but then I thought "sure I do"...then I had no idea whether I do or not. Soooo, I've decided to put it to the test! I've joined a local amateur...
  12. BDoubleG

My Prospective 2011 Driver (910D2, VR Pro, RAZR Hawk Tour)...opinions?

Hey all, So I'm on the fence for my driver for 2011, largely because I'm making the move to a stiff shaft, and I went to my local Golf Town last night to try and narrow my decision for a new driver. I was hoping that one driver would outdo the others, but that didn't happen. Full disclosure...
  13. BDoubleG

Canadian THP Members?

Hey all! So I did a search for a thread like this, to no avail (so I apologize if this has already been done)...I was just wondering if there were many Canadians here on golf's best forum. I'm living in Guelph, Ontario, about an hour southwest of Toronto.
Back