Search results for query: *

1. wrayner83

For Sale 2023 Spider Tour X Short Slant

2023 Taylor Made Spider Tour X Short Slant. 34" and stock across the board (headcover included). This has rolled 2 balls inside and that's it. Retails for $350 but looking to move for $300 OBO. PM me with any questions. Cheers!
  2. wrayner83

For Sale Callaway Epic Flash SubZero 10.5* w/Graphite Design AD-IZ 6x

Minty Callaway Epic Flash SubZero 10.5* w/Graphite Design AD-IZ 6x. Only used for 3 rounds this season. Plays to 44.5". Comes with stock headcover and wrench. Looking for $400 OBO. Retail is $750 for the club and shaft. Any questions feel free to shoot me a message. Cheers!
  3. wrayner83

M3 FW vs M4 Tour FW

Anyone hit these side by side for comparison?? Thoughts?
  4. wrayner83

AC Golf Suggestions

So my bachelor party is in 2 weeks down in AC. Playing Ballamor one day by looking for another course suggestion. Narrowed down to AC Country Club, Seaview, Twisted Dune and Shoregate. Thoughts?
  5. wrayner83

Diamana S+ vs Aldila Rogue Black

Anyone hit the two and can provide a comparison?
  6. wrayner83

FS: Polarized Oakley Fast Jacket / Titleist 913 D2 10.5* Head

Trying to move a few things over the winter.... -Never worn pair of Polarized Oakley Fast Jackets w/case and extra lenses. I won these at a golf tournament and then never wore them. The frames are black with Black Iridium Polarized lenses and an additional pair of lenses. They've only been...
  7. wrayner83

Kiawah Island

Heading down to Kiawah in 2 weeks and trying to get course opinions and pricing. Anyone been down there around this time and can speak for pricing? We'll be playing 3-4 times with the Ocean Course obviously being one. I know Osprey Point is closed for renovations but would love to hear...
  8. wrayner83

New Driver on the Way - 913 D2 w/ Elements Chrome 6F4T

So decided to go back to the old tried and true and return to my Titleist roots. The Alpha worked for me but it just wasnt the same as my old 913. Managed to pick up a 10.5 D2 and throwing in an Elements Chrome 6F4T hoping for high, low spin bombs. Looking forward to reviewing this bad boy...
  9. wrayner83

Elements Chrome vs. AD-DI 6

Anyone hit these side by side to compare???
  10. wrayner83

WTB: Graphite Design D-6 or Di-7 w/ 913 tip

any love here?
  11. wrayner83

Titleist 913 D2 9.5 Diamana S+ vs. 10.5 ATX Green

Anyone compare these in terms of launch and spin? I used to hit the D2 with Diamana but debating on going up a degree and adding the ATX
  12. wrayner83

FS: Big Bertha Alpha 10.5* w/ Iomic Sticky

Up for sale is my Big Bertha Alpha 10.5* with Fubuki ZT Stiff and White Iomic Sticky 2.3 grip. Club plays 45" and comes with headcover and wrench. I've used it for 4 rounds and it still looks in pristine shape. NO scratches, dents or dummy marks. The Iomic grip only has one round in it. My...
  13. wrayner83

WTB: Titleist 913 D2 9.5* or 10.5*

Looking to pick one up for my brother. Any love?
  14. wrayner83

FS: Cobra AMP Cell Forged 4-P w/ Iomic Sticky 2.3

Up for sale is a barely used set of Cobra AMP Cell Forged 4-P with DGS300 and Iomic Sticky 2.3 White grips. The set has been used for only three rounds and could just about pass for brand new. There are no dings or dents anywhere to be seen. The Iomic grips only have one round in them and are...
  15. wrayner83

WTB: Titleist AP2 714 3 or 4-P

And the iron experiment continues....love my AMP Cell Forged but think I need a tad more foregiveness....i feel like this may be the 2nd time im looking for a set of these but any love??
  16. wrayner83

Kiawah Island in July

So I'm heading down to Kiawah for about 10 days the end of July. Definitely will be playing the Ocean Course and possibly one or two of the other Kiawah courses but need some suggestions on some other good public tracks in the area. Any help would be much appreciated.
  17. wrayner83

2014 Sun Mountain H2no Stand Bag

So I've gotten tired of the lack of full length dividers in my Ping 4 Under so I'm in the market for something new. Have heard good things about all the sun mountain bags and really like the look the H2no. Anyone have any experience?
  18. wrayner83

2014 Fantasy Football?

I know this is a tad premature but jlukes cued me in on THP fantasy football. This gonna be in the works for 2014??
  19. wrayner83

Bit the bullet - Iomics on the way

So I've always been a Golf Pride Tour Velvet guy for as long as I can remember. I've dabbled around with Multi Compounds but never really liked the feel or control. I was always tempted by the Iomics but more often then not turned away by the price. Found a hell of a deal for White on White...
  20. wrayner83

Nice little mid week surprise - AMP Cell Pro!!!

So managed to pick up a set of these on the Bay. Thought I wasnt gonna get them until next week but low and behold I come home yesterday and theres a shiny FedEx box on the porch. Unboxed them and they may be one of the prettiest sets of irons I've seen. I don't think they're overly small...
Back