Search results for query: *

1. roberts9

Military?

I was wondering how many Military people we have on THP. Active, retired, reserves, guard. We all do the same thing. I'll start out USAF, Malmstrom AFB, MT, 741 MSFS
  2. roberts9

I've been thinking

I recently got a set of Mizuno MP-57's as some of you may know. I am about to start undergoing rebuilding my bag, but it probably won't be done til tax return of next year. I'm pretty set on some certain clubs that will probably get it my bag sooner though. My rebuilt bag will consist of...
  3. roberts9

Wow, Mizuno

So today on my lunch break I went to the range to hit some balls, there was a guy beside me and he asked if he could hit my irons. I'm a fairly nice guy so I said sure thing. I started hitting his irons and half way through the bucket he asked if I wanted to trade. I'm now a proud owner of a set...
  4. roberts9

Military Members

I was wondering how many Military people we have on THP. Active, retired, reserves, guard. We all do the same thing. I'll start out USAF, Malmstrom AFB, MT, 741 MSFS
  5. roberts9

Swing help

Over the past few months I've gone through 5 surgeries, nothing too serious and I'm still alive. I went to the range today and no longer have the swing I used to. I use to play a nice 5-10 yard left to right ball flight, but now I do good making solid contact. Andy, I need your help! I was...
  6. roberts9

Cant decide..

I'm thinking of replacing my Nike CCI Forged irons with either the mach speeds or full cavity victory reds. Any input would be appreciated. I demod them both and wish I could just get both sets.. lol
  7. roberts9

So today...

I went to the local pro shop to trade in my X Speed Pro S and a Vokey Wedge. I ended up replacing the grip on my Driver and came home with a Nike IC Large Mallet Putter. I really must say..this putter is insane. I actually preferred it over the Method for some odd reason, it just worked for me...
  8. roberts9

Question

I'm not sure if this is the right forum so if it's not, please move it. Today while playing golf I pulled one into a dried up pond. I found my ball and decided to start looking for some buried balls and whatnot just to see what I could find. I started digging with my hand and about 8 inches...
  9. roberts9

Question..

Does anyone know if there is a website where someone can just buy a Driver head? I really like the shaft in my current driver and would like to keep it and just buy a new head. I've seen some Callaway heads for sale, but I'm wanting a R9 head but cant seem to find one.
  10. roberts9

So today..

Today I went to the local shop to demo some clubs. I saw this set that really caught my eye. I walked up to them and noticed they were some Ben Hogan Apex Blades from a few years ago. They were in such good shape I decided to pick up the 6 iron and take a few swings. I instantly fell in love. I...
  11. roberts9

Need help, please.

I'm looking to buy a good set of used Clubs til taxes next year. I was wondering if anyone here played the Nike CCI Forged Irons or Mizuno MX-23's. My handicap isnt the lowest but I'm very consistent with my swing. I can't decide between the two and just need some input. Thanks and God Bless.
  12. roberts9

Need help deciding.

I'm currently looking to buy some used clubs til the end of this year. I'm stuck between some Cleveland CG2's and Cleveland TA2's. Im about a 10 handicap and a good ball striker. I really like the TA2's but still stuck. Have any of you played with either of these?
  13. roberts9

Helllo from TN, kind of.

Hello THP. The name is Todd and I'm originally from Tennessee but am currently stationed at Malmstrom AFB, MT. I've been reading reviews on here and decided to register after viewing the forums. Have a good day.
Back